Thread: FDE 14.5" Midlength Upper (BA, Aero, PWS, Toolcraft)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

FDE 14.5" Midlength Upper (BA, Aero, PWS, Toolcraft)

First and foremost, this upper is 14.5" with an UNPINNED muzzle device. As such, you have 3 options if you buy it:
    1: Run it on an SBR
    2: Run it on a pistol lower
    3: Pin and weld/rockset/etc the muzzle device to make it over 16"

Decided to part with this upper as I've decided my AR future includes a plethora of short barrel rifles and only a few 14.5/16" uppers. This was built by me and has had maybe 30 rounds fired through it. It ran like a top and is an awesome build. I was going for this SCAR FDE mixture and I have to say it turned out wonderfully.

Parts list:
    - Aero FDE Upper
    - Strike Industries Dust Cover
    - Standard black forward assist
    - PWS 12" Keymod Rail (professionally coated Magpul FDE and the guy did a GREAT job)
    - Toolcraft BCG, Nitride coated
    - Milspec charge handle (Colt I think?)
    - Ballistic Advantage 14.5 Midlength gas barrel, RTB profile
    - RTB black gas block, set screw (barrel is dimpled below by me and my SLR jig)
    - RTB black melonite gas tube
    - VG6 Delta 556 Muzzle device (has the hole where it can be pinned)

AGAIN, THE VG6 IS NOT PINNED. IF YOU BUY THIS, DON'T BE A DUMMY AND THROW IT ON A NON-SBR OR NON-PISTOL LOWER AND RISK JAIL TIME UNLESS YOU PERMANENTLY ATTACH THE FLASH HIDER.

Upper runs fantastic and looks great. I can include the picture Noveske rail panels if the buyer would like. Price is $570Now $520 shipped. Paypal F&F or you cover fees. Would also accept a USPS money order. I will ship with tracking and insured for full amount. No trades. You definitely can't build one for this price.

Last edited by JRHorne; 05-13-20 at 10:00.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    $520 shipped.