Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weird Creepy Candidate that is Beto O'Rourke

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    Unisex Red. Perfect! Viva La Revolucion!

[I still want my Stoner 63 dammit]
    It is coming. It is coming....

The South will rise again, polygamy will be legal, and the cure for HIV that the FBI has been sitting on will be made available once AOC becomes our rightful Empress. She is too pure for a consort. I can only hope to wash her feet if my grades are good enough.

Also she will PERSONALLY dump Hillary Pelosi and Schumer on that Korean island where they keep the people who catch Black Syphilis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Y’all nickels need to know I am dead ass serious about AOC

https://www.libertariancountry.com/p...SABEgKWVvD_BwE

Join the New Contras
    I am thoroughly enjoying your love of Nina-Pinta-SantaMaria-Cortez... Gotta admit, she gets airtime because she's easy on the eyes, unlike most of the women in their miserable party.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    It is coming. It is coming....

The South will rise again, polygamy will be legal, and the cure for HIV that the FBI has been sitting on will be made available once AOC becomes our rightful Empress. She is too pure for a consort. I can only hope to wash her feet if my grades are good enough.

Also she will PERSONALLY dump Hillary Pelosi and Schumer on that Korean island where they keep the people who catch Black Syphilis.
    Fly, if I send you my shirt do you think you could get Leader AOC to sign it?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    Don't let this guy live rent free in your heads. He's too straight, too white, and too male to go anywhere in the primaries for the new democrat party.
    When he announced his bid in the presidential race there were more than a few Black liberal commentators that had a field day with how well received his announcement was due to him being a White male. Crying that there wasn't that much elation when Kamala Harris and some other minority DNC candidates announced their bid lolz. The DNC clowns run on identity politics and their finally starting to get attacked by their own creation. It really is glorious.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Fly, if I send you my shirt do you think you could get Leader AOC to sign it?
    indeed!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post
    I am thoroughly enjoying your love of Nina-Pinta-SantaMaria-Cortez... Gotta admit, she gets airtime because she's easy on the eyes, unlike most of the women in their miserable party.
    Yeah, she's that cute chick you see across the bar and wouldn't mind saddling up next to her hoping for a little horizontal tango later on...

Until she starts talking and you're thinking "WTF did I get into?". But...why not you think. And when your man parts override your better judgment because she's "cute," you find she's already appropriated a toothbrush, rearranged your kitchen space and put all your old clothes in the Salvation Army collection point after buying you all new clothes with your credit card you'll find out she's not what she appeared to be.

That girl is stupid dangerous and the media needs to stop fawning over her every moment they get. I thought she was attractive at first myself until I started hearing her talk.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Yeah, she's that cute chick you see across the bar and wouldn't mind saddling up next to her hoping for a little horizontal tango later on...

Until she starts talking and you're thinking "WTF did I get into?". But...why not you think. And when your man parts override your better judgment because she's "cute," you find she's already appropriated a toothbrush, rearranged your kitchen space and put all your old clothes in the Salvation Army collection point after buying you all new clothes with your credit card you'll find out she's not what she appeared to be.

That girl is stupid dangerous and the media needs to stop fawning over her every moment they get. I thought she was attractive at first myself until I started hearing her talk.
    You don't know her like I do!

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    You guys need help.
    I can find a dozen other brown chicks pretty much off the top of my head I'd rather hook up with than that crazy-eyed little mule...
    I mean, just turn on pretty much any south american weather channel...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    You guys need help.
    I can find a dozen other brown chicks pretty much off the top of my head I'd rather hook up with than that crazy-eyed little mule...
    I mean, just turn on pretty much any south american weather channel...
    Yanet Garcia
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Yes sir!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast