Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weird Creepy Candidate that is Beto O'Rourke

Feedback Score
    Don't let this guy live rent free in your heads. He's too straight, too white, and too male to go anywhere in the primaries for the new democrat party.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    Don't let this guy live rent free in your heads. He's too straight, too white, and too male to go anywhere in the primaries for the new democrat party.
    He raised six million bucks on his first day. I think that puts him up there with Bernie IIRC.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...opping-n984266

Feedback Score
    And for your viewing enjoyment, the "Fake Hispanic" show has begun. Maybe he can run with Elizabeth Warren, the "Fake Native American."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-stolen-valor/

One of the country’s top Latino columnists ripped Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke over the weekend for his cultural appropriation, arguing that “Beto” has not “earned” his nickname.
    In fact, in a USA Today column, Ruben Navarrette said that the “Beto backlash” among Latinos reminds him
    “of the idea of stolen valor, the righteous outrage felt by combat veterans when others who didn’t see action claim medals they don’t deserve.”

Navarrette said that numerous Latinos “— unlike the media, which is run by white liberals who are fascinated by other white liberals — refuse to go loco for Beto” because O’Rourke has not been with the community when it mattered on issues like immigration.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Beto is milk and crackers

#AOCmasterrace

I am literally wearing her T shirt right now and am dead serious and have credible witnesses.

She will mother the Starchild, she will make anime real, she will legalize Cocaine, she will put Stoner 63s on the CMP, and before too long she will wear her very plungy black spaghetti strap tank top, OG 107 pants and will make America great again

Feedback Score
    Just so we're on the record, Beat-O is a gun grabber of the worst order:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...sales-america/

During a weekend interview presidential hopeful Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke said AR-15 sales should be banned in America.
    This is a continuation of the anti-Second Amendment campaign O’Rourke conducted in his failed 2018 Senate bid.

For example, in February 2018 interview with CBS News O’Rourke supported banning bump stocks and made clear his belief that AR-15s ought not be sold in America. He said, “I think banning bump stocks makes a lot of sense. … I don’t know that we should raise the age for buying an AR-15 I just don’t think we should be selling AR-15s in this country.” And on October 18, 2018, O’Rourke noted Texas’ proud gun heritage then explained his desire for Texas to lead they way on gun control by adopting the gun laws being pushed for everyone else.

Feedback Score
    More on Beat-O's drunk driving record, with a hilarious meme:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ugshot-tweet/#

O’Rourke, who calls himself “Beto” in an effort to pretend he’s Hispanic, was arrested for drunk driving in Texas 20 years ago. He was 26 years old at the time, speeding, hit another car, and tried to flee the scene.

After he agreed to some counseling, all the charges were dropped.
    No big deal in the scheme of things, but in a political culture where the establishment media’s seething hatred for President Trump has normalized trolling, it only makes sense for the Republican Party to get in on the act, which is why the GOP’s St. Patrick’s Day tweet is so glorious:
    In fact, let me count the ways in which this tweet is glorious…

It reminds voters O’Rourke is Irish, not HISPANIC.
    It reminds voters that O’Rourke’s “Beto” nickname is an affectation so he can pretend to be Mexican.
    It uses O’Rourke’s mugshot, and a mugshot is never a good look for a presidential candidate.
    It reminds voters that O’Rourke, while speeding around drunk, caused an accident, jumped the median into oncoming traffic, tried to flee the scene, and then had the charges dropped — which is not how this works for most of us.
    Because insecure media simpletons are so easily baited with anything that allows them to signal their own precious virtue, the GOP knew their outrage would spread this tweet far and wide, which is exactly what has happened.
    Because it’s again in the news, O’Rourke again has to deal with it, which puts him on defense and knocks him off-message.
    This predictable (and hypocritical) outrage is yet another way for the GOP to show the American people just what a bunch of humorless, unattractive, crybaby, stick-up-the-ass prigs the media and Democrats have become, which leads me back to my overall point about the reaction…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why are we talking about the whitest man in America when we could be discussing how AOC is a living goddess?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The Weird Creepy Candidate that is Beto O'Rourke

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Why are we talking about the whitest man in America when we could be discussing how AOC is a living goddess?
    I am in for CMP Stoners!! Where do I buy her T? Will the helicopter rides be on FaceBook? Can we purchase heli rides for local Dems?

Good to see Hispanics finally calling him out for naming himself Beto. He is so fake it is appalling. This is the best the Dems can do? Hopefully he hangs in there long enough to soak up lots of campaign cash before it flames out.
    Last edited by NWPilgrim; 03-18-19 at 13:33.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Y’all nickels need to know I am dead ass serious about AOC

https://www.libertariancountry.com/p...SABEgKWVvD_BwE

Join the New Contras

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Y’all nickels need to know I am dead ass serious about AOC

https://www.libertariancountry.com/p...SABEgKWVvD_BwE

Join the New Contras
    Unisex Red. Perfect! Viva La Revolucion!

[I still want my Stoner 63 dammit]
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast