Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 601 Clone

Feedback Score
    Mine is almost done. I found a slicksided upper and now all I need is a slab lower, an old 3 prong and a waffle mag.

I have a complete green furn. set, slick-carrier. I was thinking of doing the A1 mod to the lower, but I don't know where to find the front pin that I would need.

Feedback Score
    Been following this thread, and am really taken with the old-timey dissapator looks of the thing, and could get just the upper to use with my M16A1-clone lower.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    Well, hell. Went to a local gunshow, and a Brownells carbine upper was right there, on a table. $300 (sans BCG) and it followed me home. It came with triangle handguards and MagPuls, which has left me wondering what lower to put it on. For the moment it is on the M16A1 lower, which it fits wonderfully well (they're both NoDaks). Need to test hop it and get a zero...really like the full length sight radius on a carbine.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    I've posted elsewhere; my Brownells' upper won't run. It appears to be short stroking, which was the classic issue with the rifle length system in those first carbines.
    Ideas?
    Moon

Feedback Score
    Man that is a nice build, love retro rifles
    Ducti Amore Patriae

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12