Thread: LNIB CZ Shadow 2 w/ extras - SOLD

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

LNIB CZ Shadow 2 w/ extras - SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

One CZ SP-01 Shadow 2 blue. Practically new in box: Unfired, never even holstered. I've swapped the grips out for the VZ Grips (installed), the extended thumb safety, and installed a TTI +4 extension on one magazine. Other than that... nothing. All is included.

Selling it because I can't convince myself to spend the money on a holster for it with an X300U-B.

SOLD

Asking $850 FIRM shipped from an FFL on my end to yours. Postal money order preferred. Only trade(s) I'd be interested in would be a quality FAL.

Thanks for looking!

SOLD
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 03-30-19 at 16:27. Reason: Sold pending funds.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Price drop bump.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Final price drop bump.
    - Samuel Adams -