Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hudson bites the dust

Feedback Score

Hudson bites the dust

Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Hasta la vista, baby: https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...or-bankruptcy/

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Super odd thing to be celebrating.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Super odd thing to be celebrating.
    Good to know that you think you know my motivations for posting that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Quijote View Post
    Good to know that you think you know my motivations for posting that.
    Then please enlighten us. I agree with Wicked that the closing of a company is not something that is normally celebrated because that usually means that there are people who are out of work.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Not sure why everyone is so butthurt here...

Hudson ran an incredibly irresponsible campaign to get their weird pistol on the market. Now, because they couldn't run a business to save their lives, the people who lent them millions will likely never see a dime of it back. Maybe everybody that is so sad about this should have bought their fair share of Hudson H9's to keep them afloat?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Hudson - Ego writing checks their bodies couldn't cash.

Not remotely surprised.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    $50K assets and $10-50 million in liabilities. It's for sure more than one person or company got hosed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Not sure why everyone is so butthurt here...

Hudson ran an incredibly irresponsible campaign to get their weird pistol on the market. Now, because they couldn't run a business to save their lives, the people who lent them millions will likely never see a dime of it back. Maybe everybody that is so sad about this should have bought their fair share of Hudson H9's to keep them afloat?
    Not butt hurt, but also not into celebrating a company closing its doors and people being out of work. While I have not fired one of their pistols, the reviews that I saw were favorable.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I think it's a sad situation for the lenders, and very sad for the people who own an H9. For the owners, screw em.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Not too sure I would equate "hasta la vista baby" with celebrating. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast