Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So anyone recall "Taliban Johnnie"? Yep, to be relaesed in May.....

Feedback Score
    Drop him off in general population in the roughest pod in the prison and tell the other inmates he's a child molester.

Just fate for a traitor.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Give him a free flight to Ireland. Well, at least halfway.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    Give him a free flight to Ireland. Well, at least halfway.
    Pinochet helicopter?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Pinochet helicopter?
    Yeeeeessss.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Ummm, it hasn't been 20 years yet, he has NOT served his sentence.

He got 20 years WITHOUT parole. So f him, f the Irish and given that he was a participant and planner of an uprising that directly led to the death of CIA officer Johnny Spann. Maybe they'll just punch his ticket when he's on the outside.
    I thought the Federal system didn't have parole?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I thought the Federal system didn't have parole?
    Lindh's attorney, James Brosnahan, said Lindh would be eligible for release in 17 years, with good behavior. This is because, although there is no parole under federal law, his sentence could be reduced by 15 percent, or three years, for good behavior.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12