Thread: Goruck GR0 black

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Goruck GR0 black

This Goruck GR0 has been my every day bag for a while now. I'd take it to my work, usually transporting a laptop, and carry some of my work stuff in it. Only ever did one hike with it and was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it was. I have a new job, and many back packs, and it's time to downsize my EDC and my collection.

The GR0 is a 21L bag, the simplify their naming convention Goruck changed to just offering two sizes of the GR1 (21l and 26l). It used to be that you'd pick GR0 for 21l and GR1 for 26l.
    Here's their current page for the GR1 that covers sizing.
    The bag is in overall good shape, and only shows some signs of use in the fact that the shoulder straps are curved instead of the flat shape they ship with, and they're starting to look a little lighter in color near the sides.
    I added a GR1 padded field pocket inside for additional organization that's attached on the upper inside. And also pictured is the additional GR2 padded field pocket

My intent is to sell the bag with both the GR1 and GR2 padded field pockets.

$275 shipped to CONUS. Paypal preferred. PM or email.

Last edited by sevin8nin; 12-06-19 at 21:22.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    post bump