Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non-Violent Struggle = no violence? Nope

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    MLK Jr. Said:

"Finally, I contended that the debate over the question of self-defense was unnecessary since few people suggested that Negroes should not defend themselves as individuals when attacked. The question was not whether one should use his gun when his home was attacked, but whether it was tactically wise to use a gun while participating in an organized demonstration."
    When I advocate for restraint and non-violence these days I do so out of simple pragmatism i.e. "What are the odds of actual success here?". What are the odds we won't just make things worse?
    And spoiler alert: our chances of successfully "fighting back" are currently not good.
    There's bravely standing up against the odds, and there's being pointlessly suicidal. Unless we really get our shit together, any "resistance" movement is going to fall squarely in the latter category.
    At the current time in March of 2019, we are not up to the task. If we become up to the task, than that of course changes things, and changes my opinion. But I'm not holding my breath.

On the "moral" side of things, I don't feel like I'm experiencing any sort of dilemma.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mr Safari,

If you have to navel gaze over whether it is okay to use violence then you probably don’t have to worry about ever using it.

Right now, there is a young man. He feels entitled to what you have. He doesn’t train. He takes what he can get. He roams in a pack. He doesn’t debate calibers only the simple matter of possession and and no point does he ever seriously question his acts of violence and force. He will kill anyone in his way and still not even see how he got there until he is 10 years in or a needle(lol) is getting jabbed into his veins and even STILL won’t fully grasp or accept it.

And you are asking if it is okay to shoot someone coming at you in a bearcat or in force over some bullshit paper crime....

Trust me. You’re fine. You’re good.
    This is simply not going to be anything for you
    to concern yourself with.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Folks, a more refined version of this I have put up on Medium. Thoughts?

https://medium.com/@willbrink/of-non...se-891921d7cef
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12