Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red Dot Recomendation

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I’ve got an EoTech on my M&P15-22, rattlecannned pink and purple, like the rest of the gun.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Primary arms or holosun

Feedback Score
    I'd rock a primary arms or an Eotech when I am feeling fancy

Feedback Score
    Primary Arms or Holosun. Google on youtube the insane torture tests these optics have been through and then you will see that it does not make sense getting another budget brand at about the same price. To put things into perspective, I sold my Aimpoint Micro 4MOA on Arfcom to purchase 2 Primary Arms advanced Micro Dots. They are of the same quality as far as durability goes.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I don’t get why a .22 should be any less reliable or durable than a 5.56.

I run a T1 on my .22 pistol and a Nightforce on my .22 rifle.

Feedback Score
    It's all relative to what you want to accomplish with a red dot. You find them in assorted sizes like 1, 2,3 5, 11 or so MOA as a guess. In certain matches I put the smallest Nikon red dot on tiny targets at close range and it's great. Never lost yet. Use a different brand with a larger dot and you obscure the targets. Use a bigger target and then you don't obscure the target. Depends on what the size is of what you want to hit. I tiny pinpoint red dot needs a lot of intensity in daylight. A larger dot can get by with less. For steel plates and bowling pins many red dots are suitable. For steel chickens my Nikon dot can work but other lower cost brands aren't much good.

Feedback Score
    Primary arms and holosun are pretty much the same thing. Have them on ARs and Aks and they hold zero and just work..

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    PA/Holosun are great, but their mounts are crap. For a .22lr they’re adequate but for anything more I’d highly suggest upgrading.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Have 2 Vortex red/green dots & they were right for my price range & range use. Have found that green dot helps me acquire faster. And Vortex is also good with their warranty, having had to send my first one back & they got it back to me quickly & no problems since. Dealer had also recommended them too.

Feedback Score
    I've always been a Vortex man through and through.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast