Thread: Aimpoint ACRO C-1 Micro Red Dot Sight

Feedback Score

Aimpoint ACRO C-1 Micro Red Dot Sight

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    The ACRO looks like it may be the new best choice for serious use just because of it’s closed emitter.
    Last edited by Biggy; 05-01-19 at 05:38.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    I am looking forward to picking one up. Unlike the H model Micros, the C-1 still has some night vision settings.

My ACRO P-1 will be here on Thursday, also from Sport Optics, and is getting sent to ATEi with my Glock 45 slide. I am thinking the C-1 will replace the RMR on my G17 Gen 5 MOS.
    Last edited by drtywk; 04-23-19 at 16:01.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    I am looking forward to picking one up. Unlike the H model Micros, the C-1 still has some night vision settings.

My ACRO P-1 will be here on Thursday, also from Sport Optics, and is getting sent to ATEi with my Glock 45 slide. I am thinking the C-1 will replace the RMR on my G17 Gen 5 MOS.

I have decided to hold off on the ACRO for a while.
    Last edited by Biggy; 05-01-19 at 05:25.

Feedback Score

I am interested in how much lower the milled set up is than the mos. As bulky as it is, every little bit lower will help. Also, irons might could be a bit lower.
    Last edited by Pi3; 05-06-19 at 20:33.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    According to Doug, it is low enough that traditional suppressor height sights are too tall to cowitness.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    According to Doug, it is low enough that traditional suppressor height sights are too tall to cowitness.
    I’m actually happy to hear this.

Would be cool if it get low enough to use factory height sights but I don’t think that’s the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I’ll be curious to see how cowitness goes on my VP9 long slide. Rear sight is adjustable, if I can turn it high enough to clear above the window I might just get a custom height front from Dawson Precision.