Thread: B&T APC223 pro version a possibility?

Feedback Score

B&T APC223 pro version a possibility?

Anyone know if B&T will be coming out with a "pro" version of the apc223...takes ar15 pistol grips, 16" barrel, mlok....
    Seems like things have slowed down with B&T USA imports.

Feedback Score
    There has been no mention of an APC223 PRO on any forums, facebook, websites, dealer pages etc.

I wouldn't hold your breath for one. Sorry
    Dushan
    "Not by strength by guile"

BT APC9 /IWI X95 /AR15 /HK VP9 /HK P2000 /Glock 43 /Walther "HK" MP5 A5

Feedback Score
    I know that the APC9 is coming out / or has come out with a version with non-reciprocating charging handle and is able to take an after market grip, but I have yet to see one in the wild. I would imagine that B&T would likely do the same to the APC223, but then again it took Glock how many years to come out with a single stack 9, even after years and years of people asking... if some one had the knowledge, it would most likely be somewhere on the internet.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nothing in the works quite yet.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    Was at the B&T booth at the NRA convention. Nice folks. Looking forward to the APC Pro 9. No plans yet for true Pro variants if the APC 223/308
    Last edited by MadAngler1; 04-28-19 at 10:57.