Thread: Has anyone here had their hands on a Wilson Combat AR9 Beretta mag version?

Feedback Score

Has anyone here had their hands on a Wilson Combat AR9 Beretta mag version?

Carbine, SBR, or pistol?

Would love any feedback.

Thank you.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    Yep. Its buried among all my range gear for the match.

Probably around 1k rounds through it. It's a 14.7 with their threaded muzzle break for a suppressor instead of the comp that they have been marketing the last couple of years.

Great shooter. No malfunctions to date. I've shot winchester 115 gr white box and this year I've been shooting the Winchester 115 gr forged (steel case) ammo.

Using 30 round mags with no issues. Trying to find some mag extensions or possibly a 50 round mag of some sort. Not much luck on either of those fronts.

Also, enjoy the buffet spring. It's a flat wire spring and damn near as long as the gun.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DarkTemplars; 03-23-19 at 06:33.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTemplars View Post
    Yep. Its buried among all my range gear for the match.

Probably around 1k rounds through it. It's a 14.7 with their threaded muzzle break for a suppressor instead of the comp that they have been marketing the last couple of years.

Great shooter. No malfunctions to date. I've shot winchester 115 gr white box and this year I've been shooting the Winchester 115 gr forged (steel case) ammo.

Using 30 round mags with no issues. Trying to find some mag extensions or possibly a 50 round mag of some sort. Not much luck on either of those fronts.

Also, enjoy the buffet spring. It's a flat wire spring and damn near as long as the gun.

Nice. I’ve been tempted by their Glock version ever since it came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Thank you very much for the info.

I am trying to decide between braced pistol and Carbine. (I have other SBRs, but like the no paper work just going to a neighboring state for something of a pistol)

I did not know about their threaded muzzle break. I will have to look into that. I use YHM Phantom QD brakes and FH on my other carbines. The 5.56 will take either my 5.56 or 7.62 Phantom, but the 7.62 FH and brakes only fit the 7.62 Phantom, pretty convenient.

For pistol callers I have either an Octane 45 or an old Bower that used to be on my SWD M11-9 before I sold it.

Feedback Score
    I forgot to ask-

I see you are feeding it the factory 30 round mags-
    Will it also seat the
    Factory 93r/20 round mags
    Factory 15/17 round mags
    Men-gar 20, 18 round mags
    92C compact mags?

I have seen some Glock carbines that fit the 33, 17, 15 round mags. And one that did not seat the G19 mags.

Feedback Score
    Any Beretta 92 mag should work. I can't remember the brand of mag that came with it, a 15 round one IIRC.

Feedback Score
    Thank you.

Some PCC have deep magwells,
    For example you can’t use 15 round compact PX4 magazines in a CX4,
    Need a special model of the Sub2000 to take G19 mags, etc.

Feedback Score
    I don't want to insult Wilson Combat here, I am just being honest. I was one of those eye rolling guys that thought it was all hype and money for nothing. I apologize for any of that. I'm sold, hands down. There's a REASON you pay for this. Not only does it shoot accurately, I've put around 1K through it in the last month or so. ZERO failures. None. No break in period. ....and that suppressor makes things nasty. It doesn't care.
    There's more subtle things too. Like the fact that you can run the palm of your hand up and down the pic rail and cannot find a bur. The fit and finish takes a back seat to no one. The trigger....damn. The trigger is just bad ass.

I know I don't post much around here so my opinion might not carry much weight, but if you're on the fence about it, don't be. Best money I have ever spent.

Feedback Score
    I have already spent a week ordering it.
    They verified my mil account for the discount. Then a guy took the order.
    Then asked me to verify mil.
    Then after checked it was already done,
    Sent me the quote without the mil discount.
    Changing my state sales, plus my county sales tax.

Way different than when I bought my Brig Tac from them.
    Literally up to a phone call and a handful of emails over a week and still not officially ordered.