Thread: Question about SR25 reliability

Feedback Score

Question about SR25 reliability

Is the latest generation of the SR25 (E2) considered to be as reliable as 5.56 AR's or are they somewhat less reliable? Outside of KAC itself I'm not sure that hard data on this exists so I guess I'm just looking for comments from SR25 E2 owners who have put a decent amount of rounds through their rifles. On paper I think the SR25 E2 ACC might be the greatest rifle ever made but in the back of my mind I keep thinking that a 308 AR will just never be as reliable as a 5.56 AR.
    No matter how isolated you are and how lonely you feel, if you do your work truly and conscientiously, unknown friends will come and seek you.
    -Carl Jung

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    They are reliable enough for Delta Force.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Highly reliable, boringly so. Unsuppressed and suppressed (SF 762 SOCOM RC) . Surplus hirtenberger m80, new production CBC m80, CBC 168gr OTM, BH 175gr OTM. The ACC/CC is really light, feels like a 5.56 to me. Buy with confidence.
    Last edited by JoshNC; 03-24-19 at 06:36.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Based on all the problems I learn about people having all the time around here with 5.56 guns, I’d say my ACC is more reliable. Your idea that it’s the greatest gun ever is correct. Mine has eaten several thousand 118LR and I’ve got zero complaints. Get the MAMS, just do it. Also, just get the QDC CQB can for it. That set up is just the best. If I had started with that can I’d have less cans, or maybe just more KAC cans.
    .25 Lorcin w/ comp and red dot AIWB and a 9mm Calico folder as primary

Feedback Score
    Thanks a lot for your comments all, confidence has been inspired
    No matter how isolated you are and how lonely you feel, if you do your work truly and conscientiously, unknown friends will come and seek you.
    -Carl Jung