Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My stolen Wilson Combat came back...RUSTED! (cue "love shack")

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Awesome story, is Christine an "Ex"? LOL. So glad you got your fine weapon back. And yes I would give WB a shot at overhaul at no cost. Otherwise you are more than capable of getting it back to duty ready. That front sight is one crusty mofo. It looks like you could get it back to 100%, best of luck!

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Awesome story, is Christine an "Ex"?
    I assumed he's referring to the cursed 1958 Plymouth Fury from the movie 'Christine'.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    I assumed he's referring to the cursed 1958 Plymouth Fury from the movie 'Christine'.
    Thanks, had to look that one up, not a car guy.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Yeah, I was referring to the Fury. It was a cursed car that was bad for it's owner and worse for anyone else.

Also of note, the Wilson Shok Buff was out of it. I don't recall taking it out, but I might have. It did have a considerable amount of gun inside it so it had definitely been fired over 100 rounds.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Wow awesome you got this back! Can't wait to see it all fixed up.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    If I understand this right the burglar was caught almost quickly, but it took years for your property to come back to you?

It's good that it did come back. Like others have mentioned I wonder if Wilson Combat would be willing to give it some TLC?

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Right, the kids who stole it immediately gave it to the guy who sent them in (if I recall correctly). I still have a CZ Sp-01 and a 870P I am waiting for.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I'd strip it ALL the way down.
    Cerakote time!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I sent a message to Wilson. I will probably have them armor tuff it and replace the sights.

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Have it CerAkoted....... I did a highpower that would make yours look new..... it was a night stand gun for 40 years....... never fired just loaded and left in there..... number drinks spilled over the years.... never cleaned never oiled....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ed Brown SF / SF Carry
    LWRC 10.5 / DSA SA58 Para Carbine
    Plus one or two more....maybe
    DPS/BCI/NRA Certified Firearms Instructor.
    http://defensiveimpact.com

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast