Thread: Dawson Precision Extended Glock Baseplates - FL *PRICE DROP*

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Dawson Precision Extended Glock Baseplates - FL *PRICE DROP*

I have 5 Dawson Precision Extended Glock Baseplates for sale. These are the EZ-Off model in black. I purchased them new directly from Dawson Precision but do not need them. They have been installed than removed. None of them have been dropped or submitted to any live rounds. The extra weight allows the magazines to drop freely and quickly when ejected. These are solid extensions only and do NOT add round capacity.

Manufacturer Description:
    Glock magazines have a unique design which keeps their basepads solidly locked in to the mag tubes. But let's be honest - They can be a real pain to take apart for cleaning and maintenance. It is with that thought in mind that we created the Dawson Precision EZ-Off Baseplates for Glock. These basepads are CNC machined from billet aluminum and are uniquely designed to ease the installation and removal of the basepad to the Glock mag body. In addition, they do not add capacity and each weigh 1 oz., making them legal for USPSA and IDPA competition. Fits all Standard and Compact Small Frame Glocks (Not 10mm and 45ACP Models).

•Legal for IDPA and USPSA Competition
    •Unique Design Combined With Finger Grooves Facilitates Easy Removal
    •CNC Machined from Aircraft Aluminum
    •Standard Shape Allows the Use of DP Grip Tape for Glock Factory Basepads

1 lot of 5 in size +100 (0.100" taller than factory baseplate) (Model # 007-007)

I am asking $65.00 shipped (Lower 48) for the lot of 5 via "DISCREET" PayPal gift or F/F (regular PayPal ok if you cover fees or add 4%).
    I am not looking for any trades.

Attachment 56820Attachment 56821Attachment 56822Attachment 56823

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. Items will be sold to the first person to send me an email or PM saying "they will take it". This is cross posted on other forums so the buyer will be determined by time stamp. All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Email works best since I do not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified of new posts or PM's. The buyer is responsible to know your State, County and City restrictions. I take no responsibility for the buyers actions. All items are located in Florida.
    Last edited by Outlaw621; 04-14-19 at 23:54. Reason: Price Drop

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Bump to top.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Bump with price drop.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Still available. Will entertain reasonable offers.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Pics added.