Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Smolett case suddenly dismissed entirely

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Smolett case suddenly dismissed entirely

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...urt-appearance

Charges were dropped on Tuesday against Empire actor Jussie Smollett for disorderly conduct related to allegedly staging a fake hate crime attack and filing a false police report, according to the Chicago Tribune.

A grand jury slapped Smollett with 16 felony counts earlier this month for falsely reporting a hate crime, which his attorney Mark Geragos called "vindictive" and "prosecutorial overkill."

According to reports, the state of Illinois filed the motion to dismiss the case, which the judge signed off on. The case has also been sealed, according to CBS Chicago's Charlie De Mar.
    So.... what the hell happened? We're supposed to believe that the alleged paid perps lied, the video of them buying props for the "attack" at a hardware store isn't relevant, and the indictment was entirely wrong? Oh and the case had to be sealed also? All of this coming shortly after his defense attorney is implicated for unrelated extortion in the Nike case? This stinks like mad.

Looks like mayor Rahm and the Chicago PD are up in arms about this. It's unheard of to have the prosecutor there going against both the mayor and CPD.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Are you surprised that, in Chicago, a gay man who is friends with the Obamas had charges dropped by a prosecutor who was supported by a PAC funded by Soros?

I mean really?

Looks like the Chief of Police is pissed AF.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Are you surprised that, in Chicago, a gay man who is friends with the Obamas had charges dropped by a prosecutor who was supported by a PAC funded by Soros?

I mean really?

Democrat think; "Well Orange Man got away with everything he did,so why not the Gay Black Guy?"

Feedback Score
    black gay elite privilege at work !!!!!!!

pick one or all ?
    Last edited by Honu; 03-26-19 at 14:16.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post

I mean really?

Given that the Mayor Rahm Emanuel, also of the Obama administration, is claiming to be shocked and PO'd, yes I am surprised.

If Rahm and CPD were giving a phony-sincere press conference on how it was all just a misunderstanding, and "love wins," then in that case no I wouldn't be surprised.

Feedback Score
    We got OJ'd, again.

Rahm is PISSED. The CPD is PISSED.

I still don't get who is the actual person that made the 'deal'. Some state prosecutor.

My guess is that the CPD got over their skiis and all the work and rhetoric came back to bite them. Something to do with the two brothers inconsistency or something that makes their evidence suspect.

Don't worry. Smoullet will screw this up. He can't keep his story straight (ha, ha) and will screw this up.

Now, what do all the lefties do now? Unless something comes out that he was done dirty by the cops or the brothers, nothing has changed factually.

I just want someone to now beat his ass and yell all the MAGA stuff.... now that would be funny to have him tell it all over again...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    tina tchen was big mike's aka michelle obama’s COS from 2011 to 2017.

I am hoping the Feds get his ass.

Despite all charges being dropped against Empire star Jussie Smollett Tuesday, the actor reportedly still faces an FBI investigation for mail fraud.
    Fox News reported on air Tuesday that the FBI is still looking into Jussie Smollett allegedly sending himself a death threat letter through the mail.

“A spokesperson for the FBI, we just reached out to, and they tell us ‘no comment.’ All along, the FBI–which is, you know, usually very quiet, did not weigh in on their investigation,” an FNC reporter said on air.
    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...al-mail-fraud/
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 03-26-19 at 14:43.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    https://chicagoist.com/2016/03/10/kim_foxx_funding.php

But Kim Foxx has also found two other sources of cash, in the form of twin $300,000 donations to a Super PAC supporting her called Illinois Safety & Justice. The sole donors to the PAC are neoliberal superdonor and conservative-boogeyman George Soros and a "dark-money" group called Civic Participation Action Fund.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I take it back. There was no flaw in the Indictment, there was no flaw in how anything was done. The flaw was in the State Attorney office and as such is a huge breach of public trust. I would be going "Scorched Earth" tactics on the SA office staff.

Illinois politics make me sick to my stomach in a way that no other State has yet to match.
    Last edited by MorphCross; 03-26-19 at 16:01. Reason: Read the full context of info.

Feedback Score
    Let the feds take a bite at that apple...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast