Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The paranormal thread

Feedback Score
    Here's another intriguing entry. It's probably not worth doing in its own thread, but it is interesting:

http://strangesounds.org/2019/04/str...ideo-2019.html

(The Montreal Canada one is probably the easiest to hear. Some of the others you have to have a really quiet room to hear anything).

In a nutshell, people have been hearing strange trumpet and/or metallic sounds all over the world apparently emanating from the sky for several years now.

Extraterrestrial?
    Warning of impending Judgment?
    Man-made phenomena?
    Natural phenomena?

My take: Especially in the clip above, they sound suspiciously like the sound of the Hebrew shofar. Very chilling.
    Last edited by Doc Safari; 04-16-19 at 16:03.

Feedback Score
    That sounded like someone moving the kitchen table across the floor.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Look up "Kokomo Hum". My wife has several family members living there who have heard it. As far as I know no one has figured it out yet.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This one doesn’t involve me, but it was mentioned briefly on a documentary on the Beslan School Massacre. Apparently, several children drew scenes and wrote in their diaries about an event similar to the massacre before it happened. This is the first I’ve heard of it, but the parents did produce some creepy pictures.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    That sounded like someone moving the kitchen table across the floor.
    It seems there are a lot of reports of the hum. We here it hear everyday, diesel trains idling over the hill. Our town is on the map.

http://www.thehum.info/

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    Sounds just like one of those ram's horn bugles (Hebrew shofar) being blown. Creepy as Hell if you believe in Revelation, Divine Judgment, End of the World, etc.

I can't even imagine what could cause the noises. I would love to hear a plausible natural or mechanical explanation for the sounds.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    Sounds just like one of those ram's horn bugles (Hebrew shofar) being blown. Creepy as Hell if you believe in Revelation, Divine Judgment, End of the World, etc.

I can't even imagine what could cause the noises. I would love to hear a plausible natural or mechanical explanation for the sounds.
    There are a quite a few clips with the shofar type sound not all in a congested area. Many comments under the clips are end of times remarks. Who knows. Louis and Clark documented an event.

Feedback Score
    I LOVE the paranormal. With that being said, the "trumpet vids" have been proven as hoaxes. I hate to rain on your parade, because it would be INCREDIBLY interesting if it was true!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

The paranormal thread

Loraine Warren, noted paranormal investigator, passed away tonight. Despite the large amount of controversy around her and her husband, most of the “paranormal community” would not exist if not for her and her husband. I never got to meet her, but I have met her nephew John Zaffis. He is best described as “I want to believe”.

I think the Warrens (and their nephew) whole heartedly believed in what they preached, but when there was not enough evidence Ed would exaggerate to get more attention (and money) for his cause.
    Last edited by Kyohte; 04-19-19 at 23:41.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345