Thread: 7.62x39 belt fed AR upper...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

7.62x39 belt fed AR upper...

We need a 7.62x39 belt fed upper for AR's!

This would certainly completely side step the magazine issue!

I'm thinking standard RPD belts?

TED

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The C products 28 round mags have been the best mag I have ever used. I have thousands and thousands of rounds through some. I am a guide with HogSWAT so I shoot them suppressed in all weather conditions and have had no issues with them. But belt fed anything is always a need/want.

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by the_master_midget View Post
    The C products 28 round mags have been the best mag I have ever used. I have thousands and thousands of rounds through some. I am a guide with HogSWAT so I shoot them suppressed in all weather conditions and have had no issues with them. But belt fed anything is always a need/want.
    I don't have the 28's. I have the 30's. They rock!! C-Products are the shiZZ! I have heard there is oters that are good. **** ASC!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I used an MGI Hydra rear section to register as an SBR. Bought the 7.62x39 MGI mag well. Then bought PSA's new 7.62x39 stripped upper. Added Yankee Hill's 11.5 inch barrel and PSA's bolt group. Everything fits and feeds dummies. Have not gotten to the range to fire it. Perfectly fits original AK / AKM magazines.