Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sandman k or KAC CQB QDC??

Feedback Score

Sandman k or KAC CQB QDC??

So I’m sure it’s been asked but these two in specific I’m curious of. I know they aren’t super quite but I’m disabled so I can’t go with too much longer. I also know that there are lighter cans like Q but I honestly want a tank because this is more of a go to setup that I don’t want to switch out. So the question, how do these two stack up to each other?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogieman2 View Post
    So I’m sure it’s been asked but these two in specific I’m curious of. I know they aren’t super quite but I’m disabled so I can’t go with too much longer. I also know that there are lighter cans like Q but I honestly want a tank because this is more of a go to setup that I don’t want to switch out. So the question, how do these two stack up to each other?

cant go wrong with the sandman. tough as nails built with stelite and the mounting system is rock solid and idiot proof. short cans arent the quietest but out of those 2, id go with the k

Feedback Score
    I know KAC makes top notch stuff... but for the price, you can get two sandmans. Id also loom at the vox K (not out yet- this year iirc).

No experience with either- so not a suggestion, just keep price and use in mind.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    sandman x2

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I really like my sandman k great little can takes the sting off my 11.5” ar, still loud though, really impressed how well it works on my 26” 6.5 creedmoor bolt gun. No experience with KAC, but like others have said the price of the sandman k is very appealing and they do have a great mount system in the key-mo mounts, good repeatability in my experience.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I am going to go the other direction, I really really enjoy my kac qdc cqb. It is my favorite can I own due to its size, weight, mounting system, and sound tone. Its expensive as hell, but man do I love that can.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    I am going to go the other direction, I really really enjoy my kac qdc cqb. It is my favorite can I own due to its size, weight, mounting system, and sound tone. Its expensive as hell, but man do I love that can.
    Yeah I played with one the other day and I’ll be honest I’m in love over the deadair. It’s like but a fricken tank!

Feedback Score
    Awesome! My Sandman will clear any day now, should see some time on an SR25 and my CQB. I'll be sure to post when I get to use it as well.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    If this is going on your KAC 11.5 CQB with the MAMS on it already, from your other thread... Go with the KAC as you already have the MAMS. I run the qdc cqb on my 11.5s and it is also my favorite mini style can. Price hurts, but its worth it IMO.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    I’m putting it on the KAC and if I can finally get my hands on one to finish my build off an Au Mod2 12.5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast