Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sandman k or KAC CQB QDC??

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    If money wasn't an issue I would get the KAC, especially if I was putting it on a KAC gun. However, I do have the sandman K and I love it, no regrets at all.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I have the 762 QDC CQB and it’s my favorite rifle can. For all the reasons listed, it’s completely awesome. That being said, the prices on Sandman Ks were too good to be true, so I’ve ordered one. It’s going to be probably the end of the year before I before I can compare the two.
    .25 Lorcin w/ comp and red dot AIWB and a 9mm Calico folder as primary

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You aren't really comparing apples to apples. While they are similar products, that's where it stops. I'd opt for a KAC can on a KAC rifle as they're going to work without issue. That MAY not be the same with other cans. KAC makes the best mounts in the business, in my opinion. The mount is really what matters these days. You don't hear about them getting stuck and having to be shot off or launching downrange when not intended. That said, they are almost 3x what the Sandman K is.

Feedback Score
    The Sandman S is fantastic. I use it on my Mod1, the Mod2 still has the KAC FH, thinking of getting a KAC suppressor just for this rifle and for a future KAC SBR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12