Thread: silencer co Chimera 300

Feedback Score

silencer co Chimera 300

Anyone out there rocking the chimera 300 supressor? Looking to get it as a good all around suppressor for various guns/ calibers. Anyone own and have anything to say on it?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mine is still in NFA jail...should be out by this summer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Nice to see you! I am here to help with your home assignments. Do not have time to write your essays? So, I know for sure how to fix it. At this online service (they always do my homework for me) you can order your paper works. Writing assignments of any complication and high results are guaranteed. Use their online smart company and I am sure for 100% that you or your classmates will be satisfied with the result of their correct works, just click on webpage to find out more needed for you info!!!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    A dude I shoot with every week uses one. Its his only rifle can. It works well and is durable. We use it on everything from 11.5” 556 AR’s to long .308 bolt guns, both subsonic and supersonic. Both night and day. He has both endcaps, but usually sticks with the .30 one for convenience. He has had no problems with the ASR mount, and has used it for probably around 10k rounds as a really rough estimate. Blast baffle erosion has been mild, on par with most other “hard use” cans. Sounds like it should. He never shoots without it.

I’d be confident recommending it as a all-round can. Put that mofo in NFA purgatory today.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bojo2112jon View Post
    I need to encourage all clients to focus on the chance of purchasing a completed composed work from uk bestessays. This will save you time and assist you with further developing your school execution.
    thanks a lot for help!