Thread: (LEFT) LH x95 15” perm-XTC 2.0/fortis blastshield/gieselle pack & bow/ADCO pin&weld

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

(LEFT) LH x95 15” perm-XTC 2.0/fortis blastshield/gieselle pack & bow/ADCO pin&weld

I have a lightly used well kept LEFT HAND x95 in an unusual configuration all decked out for sale.

Asking $2200 shipped to your FFL.
    Will send pics to anyone seriously interested.

Has 1200 rounds of federal x195, xm855, mk318, some 70gr Barnes and some 77gr . Shoots very well with the mid weight projectiles ...no malfunctions.... No complaints.

Barrel cut and pinned ( around 15” to come to a legal length) by ADCO FIREARMS with a Rainer xtc 2.0 brake with fortis blast shield included . Exceedes 26” OAL as well as 16” OAL on the barrel. Is 100% NFA COMPLIANT The muzzle device sits almost right against the handgaurd. Its slick. I also have a few handgaurd mods i did and a “k” grip I made out of a Magpul afg and vfg. You get those too.

I also have a spare left hand bolt just from swapping ejection sides on so may iwi riffles so you get that too along with a barrel lock tool and possibly the cleaning kit. I need to check if it’s still around. There will also be all the factory parts that came out of the gun as well as sight tools and other odds and ends.

Just so you can see where the asking price comes from...

Let’s say the x95 cost me $1800 to get home.
    Adco work -$200
    Rainer xtc 2.0 $70
    Fortis blast shield $100

Also...
    -geiselle trigger pack $350
    -geiselle bow. $100
    -manticore but pad. $70
    -manticore luma selector $30
    -gear head work flex swivel $50
    - spare bolt - $100
    -Magpul grips/ extra iwi panels —-$50ish

All in and I’m over $2800. Asking $2200 seems fair. This was my “all in” or “ultimate” x95 revamp. It turned out good. You will fall I love with it I’m sure. Selling for financial reasons so unfortunately I won’t be able to take any trades. Pleas feel free to email me with any questions you might have. I would be happy to send pics. Please use my email for the fastest response....

Kendapp@live.com

Thanks for looking! Let me know if I can answer any questions you might have.

-ken

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Bump....