Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hungarian Hi Power Back from The Action Works

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's a FÉG that was quite fully worked over by Novak's. It looks like about the only thing missing is a fitted match barrel.
    Not my pistol but it does give me some ideas for a future build.

I find builds like this quite interesting. Someone liked the Hungarian gun enough to have an extensive amount of work done to it even though it is unlikely the money spent could ever be recovered.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Here are some samples of NOS Fegs we have and will import again.

Long slide competition PM9LS

We have 200 of these and will be imported soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Definitely on for one (or two) of these!

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    This is the one pistol I do not own that is on my bucket list. I keep looking off and on but one day, just one day I will get one. Congrats on the new piece.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    This is the one pistol I do not own that is on my bucket list. I keep looking off and on but one day, just one day I will get one. Congrats on the new piece.

PB
    A FEG in particular or a Hi Power in general?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345