Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hungarian Hi Power Back from The Action Works

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    One gun I really kick myself for getting rid of was MkIII worked on by Don. I'd do bad things to get that back.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    One gun I really kick myself for getting rid of was MkIII worked on by Don. I'd do bad things to get that back.
    I've had Don do a little work to a 1911 previously but this is the first Hi Power I've sent him. Quite pleased with it and will probably send him another.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    My MK3 is at Action Works.
    Hope to get it back any day now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    My MK3 is at Action Works.
    Hope to get it back any day now.
    Post pics when you can.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prdubi View Post
    A steel hi power with RMR , picatinny rail with suppressor sites and rmr.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I can't wait to see this pistol. I have held an RMR onto the top of one of my Hi Powers slides and it is so much wider that I can see how I could make it work. So I am REALLY looking forward to seeing this.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prdubi View Post
    We have a hipower in the works.
    We are making stuff...

We have some sa85mP coming in as pistols soon.

Who will distribute pistols?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Haven't found anyone yet.

But I'm using an importer in Oregon and bringing samples myself direct from Hungary including a SVD Dragunov made by FEG.

I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ditto on eliminating hammer bite. I bubba chopped my ring hammer into a spur and then got rid of the bit. A slightly extended beaver tail would allow any type of hammer.

Dovetailed front and rear sights that take some standard size would be great. The small fixed sights and the massive hammer bite were the only drawbacks on my FEG HP. Without the mag safety the trigger is very acceptable. Fantastic value.

Looking forward to what you can bring in from FEG!
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    Who has these in stock? I couldn't find any in a web search.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    Who has these in stock? I couldn't find any in a web search.
    The FEG? No one stocks them they're no longer imported. DWJIMPORTS on GB has a few HiPowers but all their stuff is Israeli surplus if that matters to you

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast