Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the Remington V3 TAC-13?

Feedback Score

Thoughts on the Remington V3 TAC-13?

https://www.remington.com/other-products/v3-tac-13

Looks kinda cool. I've watched a couple videos of it being fired and it looks doable. Would be a nice addition to a "grab-and-go" kit.

What do you guys think? Anyone have experience with it or own one?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I agree, it look to be more user friendly than the TAc 14.

I have a TAC 14 and after putting a Mesa Tactical pistol grip adapter with pistol tube on it, find it shoots as good as I thought it would, but man it would be nice not to have to cycle.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I agree, it look to be more user friendly than the TAc 14.

I have a TAC 14 and after putting a Mesa Tactical pistol grip adapter with pistol tube on it, find it shoots as good as I thought it would, but man it would be nice not to have to cycle.
    I am a weak, weak man. A little snifter of Woodford Reserve and my wife's blessing prompted me to just order one from gunbuyer.com for $729 shipped!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I am a weak, weak man. A little snifter of Woodford Reserve and my wife's blessing prompted me to just order one from gunbuyer.com for $729 shipped!
    Was the Woodford to give you courage to ask the wife?

The reason I ask is because I always joke around with the tellers at the bank about having my wife's permission to move money around, yesterday I took out money to buy a lot I've been looking at, she asked if I had my wife's permission. I had to swear her to secrecy.

I'm not saying my wife runs the show, but, well, I do everything I can to make sure she thinks she does.

ETA: If you look back at this thread: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...arm-quot/page4 You'll see I posted - My wife was with me when I looked at these, I was in a boot on my right ankle so she was chauffeuring, after we left she asked me why I didn't buy it, we went back.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 03-30-19 at 21:26.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    My wife is almost always good about it. She usually has only two questions:

"Are you just going to turn around and sell it later or keep it?" You have no idea how many times I have sworn up and down it was a "keeper". Honestly, to me it was (at the time of course).

"What do I get?" Now this one is a little tricky. "What do you want?" I always ask. She's an animal lover and has two horses, so it's usually something related to that realm. Also usually a good deal cheaper than what I'm proposing! Gotta make it sound like she's getting a deal.

[in fairness, my wife knows damn well, after 24+ years, what my "story" is !]
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Damn. I’m not a big shotgun guy, but that’s sexy.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Damn. I’m not a big shotgun guy, but that’s sexy.
    Yeah, I'm not a shotty guy either. Seriously. This one tripped my trigger so to speak.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've been looking at these, too. They are very sweet looking, and Clint Smith makes shooting this type of firearm pretty doable, obviously with lots of practice. I'm looking forward to you posting your thoughts after you've shot it a bit.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    A friend has one, and I have shot it. I think it excels in one particular niche - working around very confined spaces like vehicles and elevators.

If I was a UC officer working narcotics, I'd buy one in a New York minute. My friend that owns it is an armed courier for very valuable items, who moves them by vehicle and private aircraft. They make a great deal of sense for him, as he has the upper-body strength of a mountain gorilla.

If someone made an adapter that let me put a Magpul SGA stock on it, I'd buy one and e-file a Form 1 so fast the Internet would melt down.

(Here's raising a glass to you, Aridus Industries)

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Try finding anyone on the pro clays circuit shooting a Remington shotgun. You won't The last thing I would bet my bacon on is an 1100 variant.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast