Thread: Thoughts on the Remington V3 TAC-13?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Thoughts on the Remington V3 TAC-13?

https://www.remington.com/other-products/v3-tac-13

Looks kinda cool. I've watched a couple videos of it being fired and it looks doable. Would be a nice addition to a "grab-and-go" kit.

What do you guys think? Anyone have experience with it or own one?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I agree, it look to be more user friendly than the TAc 14.

I have a TAC 14 and after putting a Mesa Tactical pistol grip adapter with pistol tube on it, find it shoots as good as I thought it would, but man it would be nice not to have to cycle.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I agree, it look to be more user friendly than the TAc 14.

I have a TAC 14 and after putting a Mesa Tactical pistol grip adapter with pistol tube on it, find it shoots as good as I thought it would, but man it would be nice not to have to cycle.
    I am a weak, weak man. A little snifter of Woodford Reserve and my wife's blessing prompted me to just order one from gunbuyer.com for $729 shipped!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I am a weak, weak man. A little snifter of Woodford Reserve and my wife's blessing prompted me to just order one from gunbuyer.com for $729 shipped!
    Was the Woodford to give you courage to ask the wife?

The reason I ask is because I always joke around with the tellers at the bank about having my wife's permission to move money around, yesterday I took out money to buy a lot I've been looking at, she asked if I had my wife's permission. I had to swear her to secrecy.

I'm not saying my wife runs the show, but, well, I do everything I can to make sure she thinks she does.

ETA: If you look back at this thread: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...arm-quot/page4 You'll see I posted - My wife was with me when I looked at these, I was in a boot on my right ankle so she was chauffeuring, after we left she asked me why I didn't buy it, we went back.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 03-30-19 at 21:26.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    My wife is almost always good about it. She usually has only two questions:

"Are you just going to turn around and sell it later or keep it?" You have no idea how many times I have sworn up and down it was a "keeper". Honestly, to me it was (at the time of course).

"What do I get?" Now this one is a little tricky. "What do you want?" I always ask. She's an animal lover and has two horses, so it's usually something related to that realm. Also usually a good deal cheaper than what I'm proposing! Gotta make it sound like she's getting a deal.

[in fairness, my wife knows damn well, after 24+ years, what my "story" is !]
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Damn. I’m not a big shotgun guy, but that’s sexy.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    I had mentioned this in another thread, Ergo Grips is making an adapter for this to fit full stocks and Suarez Tactical carries the arm braces for them. GG&G has some accessories as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnar4321 View Post
    I had mentioned this in another thread, Ergo Grips is making an adapter for this to fit full stocks and Suarez Tactical carries the arm braces for them. GG&G has some accessories as well.
    Just saw that with a little Googling. Pricey, but looks good. I assume before too long there will be other players.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!