Thread: First LR SBR in 6.5 Grendel

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

First LR SBR in 6.5 Grendel

12.5" Atheris Rifle Complete Upper 6.5 Grendel
    Primary Arms SLx6 3-18x50mm Illuminated ACSS-Apollo

To swap out my 9.5 300 Blk Upper on my SBR lower (Geissele SSA-E Trigger) and add my Sig Sauer SRD762Ti Suppressor.

Looking to eventually do some 100-800 yard shooting after getting some time behind the scope at 100-300 once the weather starts to cooperate in GA (Cold, Hot, Rain, Cold, POLLEN, Cold). I know I'll lose velocity with the 12.5, but there are a few factory loadings that are 2300-2400 with this barrel length. Grabbing all the ballistic charts for as many loads as I can with a few boxes of each on order to run initial testing on.

Anyone have an Atheris upper in use already?

Thoughts on the Primary Arms 3-18 for 6.5 Grendel at longer ranges?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    No data on the equipment but there's some good info floating around here and elsewhere on the shorter barrels by a member in Utah. He's done a ton of research and field testing.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    No data on the equipment but there's some good info floating around here and elsewhere on the shorter barrels by a member in Utah. He's done a ton of research and field testing.
    This. He has some pretty comprehensive info on the other forum with his 12'' grendel

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks, did a search first, and didn't see it......Ah the Beyond forum, found it. Thanks again.