Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you familiar with Fix It Kit for shooters?

Feedback Score

Are you familiar with Fix It Kit for shooters?

Fix It Kit is a great field and range kit for shooters;

https://store.fixitsticks.com/collec...nt=40906294861

10% off coupon code: CART10

Feedback Score
    Looks nice but expensive.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Very nice and compact. Although I have a couple of the kits and at 5 with torque limiters, it gets pricey FAST. If kept in perspective for a couple specialty items and then an Allen set and adjustable type, not as bad. Great for take along though. I'm hoping they add the 9/64 bits, may have by now as I suggested to him last year.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    The 4 individual torque limiters is why it is expensive. They are also the reason I would prefer the Borka Tools. They are adjustable to any torque value within their range.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    The 4 individual torque limiters is why it is expensive. They are also the reason I would prefer the Borka Tools. They are adjustable to any torque value within their range.
    Knowing about Borka tools would have saved me a lot of trouble... This should be posted somewhere in the sticky "Tools to buy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    Looks nice but expensive.
    Its always nice to have specialized tools, but prices can get steep quick. I'm sure it is nice, but I'll have to stick with my more basic setups.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    I wanted compact kit for field use with specific torque values; this is a great kit. Don't want to be adjusting Borka style tools in field, low light, etc. I highly recommend!
    Last edited by thegreyman; 04-12-19 at 08:06.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Their glock front sight bit is excellent and like no other I've seen. It has a magnet in the tip so you dont drop the screw. Can't tell you how many times I had to find that damn little screw, reclean it and reapply loctite.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Many thanks for the link, OP!
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Gee, more ads than when I open my browser!
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast