Thread: LMT LM8 rails and grips- LMT factory only option?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

LMT LM8 rails and grips- LMT factory only option?

Rather than start a new thread, figured I would simply edit this one with my new question: Is the only option for LMT LM8 attachments to go with LMT factory parts, or has anyone else found a suitable replacement that fits their attachment system? I only need a short length of rail (6 space) to attach a bipod, and they're $30+$15 s/h from LMTs website...obviously most LMT stuff is expensive but that seems excessive. Would also like to grap some of those grip hole coves they make (or maybe Ergo makes) for the LM8 system.
    Last edited by dwd1985; 04-09-19 at 06:28.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They might, or they might not. Why not get an actual MWS BCG? They are not cheap but are the best choice for reliability - hard-chromed with double extractors.

The other choice is to use a JP bolt. Back in the days before availability of spare MWS bolts, several folks used these as suitable replacements.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Well technically, I’m asking for a friend. He is piecing together a build

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Bump with a new questions about LMT LM8 attachments

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    I thought I remember seeing Centurion Arms had some LM8 accessories on their website. I'm not sure if they are still there, but you might want to check it out.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by w3453l View Post
    I thought I remember seeing Centurion Arms had some LM8 accessories on their website. I'm not sure if they are still there, but you might want to check it out.

It seems like they make an offset light mount, but I cant find any other LM8 accessories they make. Thanks for the info though, didn't know about the light mount!