Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best bang for the buck Glock mag 9mm carbine

Feedback Score

Best bang for the buck Glock mag 9mm carbine

Or braced pistol?

I was getting into the AR mag pistol and companion PCC thing long before the great options we have today.

I would like a braced pistol type Glock magazine gun.

I do not like the clamshell type options using a flock frame.

I do not like the keltec.

I would prefer folding brace but would probably be fine with an AR type with just a collapsible brace.

Thanks for any info.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I got to run a few mags through the PWS PCC at an event last summer, and really fell in love with it. Not sure what your budget is, but these can be had for about a grand. Bolt hold open on the last round, fairly light, very accurate, you can swap out their brace for an SBA3 or whatever flavor of brace you like.

https://www.primaryweapons.com/product-url-6483
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Foxtrot Mike seems to get a lot of good feedback and their prices are good.

No personal experience, but I would look into them. They have both Colt and Glock style with lrhb I believe.

I know primary arms carries them and I think Brownells

Feedback Score
    I recently bought a Sig Sauer MPX. I love it. It shoots like a dream. Trigger isn't bad but it will be replaced with something better pretty soon. My father has been wanting one as well. He doesn't know it yet but I'm getting him a cmmg guard 9mm. Now both of these are setup as pistols, but can be setup with a 16" barrel as well. The sig is the more expensive one to change around but it's also unique since its a gas piston instead of blowback like most of the 9mm AR style guns.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Foxtrot Mike seems to get a lot of good feedback and their prices are good.

No personal experience, but I would look into them. They have both Colt and Glock style with lrhb I believe.

I know primary arms carries them and I think Brownells
    I have a FM Glock version. I put approx 2,000 through it so far. I bought mine through Primary Arms. Great price. I'm very happy with it

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

This is my next AR type pistol https://www.extarusa.com/ep9.htm

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have a Mil Sport and a PSA, both have bee excellent!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I’ve been running a Faxon 10” upper, a PSA lower with SBa3 brace, Stearn Defense adapter.
    Installed a shootable trigger and controls.
    Shoots well, has been 100%.
    Just under $1K with a few Grok, 32 rd mags.
    Last edited by gaijin; 05-16-19 at 10:25.

Feedback Score
    People seem to really like the ruger pcc. PSAalso seems to have good value for the money, but it seems that they quality can be hit or miss. I think both options can be had for ~$500.

Feedback Score
    Ruger PCC not an AR type platform......there are a ton of Glock lowers out their......I love my QC10 glock lower...…….the LRBHO is junk.....and I tossed mine...…...runs perfect with everything I put in it...…...Faxon barrel re-worked by Macon Armory...…..awesome survival carbine...……….I like NFA stuff and would consider YHM glock lower...…My friend has a PSA Glock lower without LRBHO and it runs like a champ...LRBHO is not a big issue to me...…….AS I have a CMMG MK9 set up as well...………..My experience with FM is good. I have Colt and Glock bolt from them...…….I was told their Glock bolt only runs in Glock...….their Colt bolt works in Glock and Bolt......Im using a QC 10 bolt too...….I bought two FM bolts for what I paid for that sucker...…….
    Last edited by 6mmAR15; 06-20-19 at 13:32.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast