Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Best bang for the buck Glock mag 9mm carbine

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoboTBL View Post
    Just picked this up last week. 45ACP Big brother to the longer 9mm I got last month. The FM9 shoots great and functions flawlessly. I expect the same from the 45. I still like my New Frontier that I built a couple years ago but the LRBHO on the FMs is nice.

Attachment 58646 Attachment 58645
    What rail covers did you put on those builds?

Feedback Score
    BCM MLOK rail covers. Got them from Primary Arms.
    Last edited by LoboTBL; 09-02-19 at 13:09.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Looks as if a number of us like the FM products. I got one of their 16" complete 9mm uppers recently and mated it with a mil-spec lower I'd completed along with a Stern Defense (9mm magwell adapter with hol-open device). Has worked perfectly through its first 300 rounds. Great accuracy with both my 115fmj handloads and several factory 115 & 124 loads. Although I love the FM's sidecharging feature, my one nitpick is the plastic charging handle- would have preferred metal.
    NRA Endowment Life member
    Proud veteran of the Naval Security Group

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WBAR View Post
    Looks as if a number of us like the FM products. I got one of their 16" complete 9mm uppers recently and mated it with a mil-spec lower I'd completed along with a Stern Defense (9mm magwell adapter with hol-open device). Has worked perfectly through its first 300 rounds. Great accuracy with both my 115fmj handloads and several factory 115 & 124 loads. Although I love the FM's sidecharging feature, my one nitpick is the plastic charging handle- would have preferred metal.
    Contact them and for $25 they will send you a metal one.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Took my Extar9 out for the second time today. I love that bad boy! Side charging. Next time hopefully the weather will be better. I want to do 50, and 100yds.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I recently acquired a Freedom Ordnance FX9 and it is great. Has the KAK Blade on it that can be swapped out for an adjustable if desired.

Feedback Score
    A timely thread. My next build will be a 9mm Glock mag and there are few options that meet the quality/value criteria. It’s great to hear the good reviews on FM products.

Feedback Score
    A timely thread. My next build will be a 9mm Glock mag and there are few options that meet the quality/value criteria. It’s great to hear the good reviews on FM products.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyEng View Post
    I have only 2 minor complaints about the FM:

1 - I'm actually not as big a fan of the side charging handle as I thought I would be. Plenty of people disagree, so it boils down to preference.
    2 - I had two issues when buying. The first one had to be sent back as the upper and lower would not quite mate. PA and FM made it right. Once I got a new one to the range, part of the tip of the firing pin broke off. Once again, FM stood behind the product sending me 2 new pins, furniture, and swag for the troubles.

For the money, I don't see how you can beat it. And if you happen to experience an issue, PA and FM will 100% stand behind the products, so you have peace of mind.

Feedback Score
    Glad this thread was bumped back up recently as I've been collecting Glock mags and looking for a host. Hadn't heard of FM previously, so I'll explore them as an option in my search.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast