Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best bang for the buck Glock mag 9mm carbine

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    +1 for the Foxtrot Mike. I have two of the lowers and they are excellent! Never had any feeding issues, last round bolt hold open has never failed and so far it's taken all of the abuse I can heap on it.
    Wil
    See how easy life can be?

Feedback Score
    +2 Foxtrot Mike. Purchased via Primary Arms. Love it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I’m torn between an Extar EP9 and a PSA AR9. Ultimately though, I really want a scorpion micro or a cmmg banshee but the prices are out of my budget.

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Benhou View Post
    I’m torn between an Extar EP9 and a PSA AR9. Ultimately though, I really want a scorpion micro or a cmmg banshee but the prices are out of my budget.
    I will be trying to take out my Extar either Thursday or this weekend for the first time. I love my 10.5" PSA. I kind of wish it had a shorter barrel. I have 2 7.5" BCA 9mm barrels to build............................I bought them for $40 each shipped from a closeout Primary Arms had.......before I bought the Extar...............

Feedback Score
    I've been quite pleased with my New Frontier Armory 9mm lower
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LoboTBL View Post
    I've been quite pleased with my New Frontier Armory 9mm lower
    I'm a dufus/wuss and pretty much want LRBHO. I built a Matrix Aero Precision lowered 16" .40 carbine. They aren't listed on Matrix's website anymore from what I see. I bought some floating hand guards off them. MLOK. They only show Keymod now.

Glad I still have a stripped lower to build. I'll do a pistol brace on it.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I've done builds with QC 10 and they are definitely high quality. I bought a complete Anstadt and it's a fun little pistol that runs like an raped ape and the LRBHO works like advertised. For me they are toys but obviously could work for more serious enddavors. My initial thought was they would be great for the wife but she does fine with her 5.56 carbine I built her. I'm now thinking suppressor and an even more fun toy/
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    My QC10 is solid. Of course, without LRBHO.

Or you could wait another 20 years for Glock to come out with a PCC. . .

Feedback Score
    I've been running a PSA AR-9 for a few years and it has been solid, especially for under $600. The only things I upgraded were the trigger and buffer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Know1 View Post
    My QC10 is solid. Of course, without LRBHO.

Or you could wait another 20 years for Glock to come out with a PCC. . .
    I removed the LRBHO on my QC10 as well it does not bother me...….Im glad I removed and have not looked back...….runs like a champ.....no issues whatsoever...…...I like the offerings from YHM and NFA...…...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast