Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Best mini RDS for a pistol?

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Hmmm, my ACRO is on the way and the VP9 long slide will be going out with the sight for milling hopefully next week. I’m placing a bet that the gun with the sight will conceal AIWB under appropriate clothing.

When I carried the pistol on my strong side hip IWB or OWB I always thought it printed just by making one side of my torso seem wider than the other at the waist, and or course in certain positions having the butt of the grip frame stick out. Only one person ever noticed that I know of, my wife’s aunt, and she was standing right next to me when I had to bend down suddenly to corral my toddler son. Based on my limited anecdotal experience, it seems most of the public are not looking at each other closely or looking for signs of someone being armed. So any reasonable effort made to simply break up the outline and cover the pistol seems to work in my environment.
    IMHO, it will conceal just fine.

Feedback Score
    We shall see.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    Here is a quick question! How the heck do any of these things mount? I am going to mount whatever I buy on a CZ 07! I am looking at the ACRO and its lists nothing for the 07, only the P10/Shadow and maybe something else. Can these mount directly to the gun? How does the RMR mount, plate or directly! I did put in a email to primary machine with a few questions but I'm sure it will take a day or so to get back at me ! Thanks for any info guys !
    If you have a CZ go with Cajun Gun Works. They did my P10c and it turned out great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Eh, I don’t see being any different than having to dress around a G19 vs a G17 and x300

I surmise future generations will be revised

While I love the x300 it certainly is starting to show its age. No reason for that light to be as big as it is.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So has anyone really put the new holosun through its paces yet?

Feedback Score
    I’m sure someone has.

I categorically refuse to buy Chinese made products when a viable and readily available alternative exists that is made in a free country. So no Holosun for me.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    IMHO, at this point in time, for military and law enforcement use: #1. Aimpoint ACRO (mainly because of it’s closed emitter) #2. Trijicon RMR
    For gaming : Trijicon SRO
    Last edited by Biggy; 05-01-19 at 06:03.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    For what it's worth, Aaron is pretty hard on "everything" !! Good vid. Seems like a good MRDS for the price, I just bought an RMR but with these being the same footprint I will try one on another gun, I also really like the reticle/dot's on the Holosun. Yes if your a hard use guy then yes the choices Biggy said,but "until" Aaron gets his hands on the ACRO and does his thing,I wouldn't put the ACRO on top of the RMR just yet ! I'm sure its tough as hell but time will tell.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuOyq90oa-Q
    Last edited by m1a_scoutguy; 04-29-19 at 11:54.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I already have glocks with a delta point pro and rmr but I’m very intrigued by the reticle on the holosun

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Aaron got around to testing the ACRO! Very good review, was surprised about the glass but in Aimpoint fashion, she keeps on trucking! The good thing is it will be a continuing ongoing test and he will report back as time goes on!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6gqQuN6xdA

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast