Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Best mini RDS for a pistol?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I would say if I am trusting my life to the optic I would go with a Trijicon RMR, for a range toy I have a Vortex Romeo 1 and it’s pretty nice but the battery life sucks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hburn View Post
    So has anyone really put the new holosun through its paces yet?
    I follow Travis Haley on Instagram and he said that he has been really pleased with the Holosun thus far. He hasn't mentioned much on torture tests or anything other than actual use.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    I follow Travis Haley on Instagram and he said that he has been really pleased with the Holosun thus far. He hasn't mentioned much on torture tests or anything other than actual use.
    I broke mine within the first week, but the one on my wife’s practice G34 is going strong.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Have an rmr on my p09 and got a holosun to put on my p07. Getting ready to send the slide and sight out to primary machine to have it milled and cerakoted. They do fast work and mill to your sight's exact dimensions. Interested to try out the holosun with the circle dot.

Feedback Score
    I have a Burris FF3 on my 11.5" AR, never had a single issue with it, and the original battery lasted ~2years. Has anyone tried them on a pistol? I know the forces involved are different.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I like my 507c. The dot seems crisper to my eyes than the dot on my type 1 RMRs. I thought I’d like the eotech like reticle better, but I am more accurate with just the dot, might be that I’m more used to the single dot rmr. You definitely pick up the Holusun reticle more easily. I’m pleased with it for the $265 I paid for it, but I’m
    Not running out to sell my rmrs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    I have a Burris FF3 on my 11.5" AR, never had a single issue with it, and the original battery lasted ~2years. Has anyone tried them on a pistol? I know the forces involved are different.
    I have about 500 rounds through one on a 9mm M&P. No issues so far.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Have an rmr on my p09 and got a holosun to put on my p07. Getting ready to send the slide and sight out to primary machine to have it milled and cerakoted. They do fast work and mill to your sight's exact dimensions. Interested to try out the holosun with the circle dot.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthepuck View Post
    I like my 507c. The dot seems crisper to my eyes than the dot on my type 1 RMRs. I thought I’d like the EOTech like reticle better, but I am more accurate with just the dot, might be that I’m more used to the single dot rmr. You definitely pick up the Holusun reticle more easily. I’m pleased with it for the $265 I paid for it, but I’m
    Not running out to sell my rmrs.

My CZ-07 slide is @ Primary machine now, going on the 2nd week so maybe getting close! I sent an RMR to be installed. I just bought a Holosun 507c today! I have been wanting one to try and compare with the RMR. This is my 1st venture into MRDS on pistols so variety will be good,,,,,I think,LOL Will post a bunch of pic's and info once I get stuff back and get out to the range,should be fun !

Feedback Score
    Just talked to Bruce at Primary Machine, he called and wanted to know if they could use my ACRO P-1 to do some R&D since they have to send their sample back to Aimpoint.

I agreed for the greater good, they’re working on a useful little project. Still hope they’re reasonably quick about it.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Any updates on this? Looking to get into a G45 MOS and am leaning RMR type 2 in my limited research. This will be my first RDS on a pistol.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast