Thread: Need suppressor advice

Feedback Score

Need suppressor advice

Does anyone have firsthand experience with yhm resonator and rugged razor both 30 Cal. It will be used mostly for target shooting and boar hunting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have the Rugged Surge, and have been extremely happy with it on my 11.5" 5.56, 16" 300 blackout, and 6.5 bolt gun. I've probably only got about 1,200 rounds through it but the blast baffle looks basically untouched. Went deer hunting and I'll never hunt without a suppressor again. I plan to get a Micro30 to match, but imagine the Razor is going to be just as good. I would prefer a 4 prong flash hider similar to the BE Meyers. Great product and company.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Good to hear that about the Rugged, I have been looking at getting one due to the price and reviews.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Honestly, most people are happy with their cans. So unless you hear a lot of hate, which is rare you should be GTG.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Can't go wrong with Rugged. Great mounting system and great cans priced very well.