Thread: M&P guys, sight question

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

M&P guys, sight question

Who's got night sights on their M&P's that maintained a combat/center sight picture at 10~ yards?

I'm using trijicon HD XR's and I feel like they're even more drastic than 6 o'clock holds.

Thinking of switching to ameriglo i-dots or something similar.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Who's got night sights on their M&P's that maintained a combat/center sight picture at 10~ yards?

I'm using trijicon HD XR's and I feel like they're even more drastic than 6 o'clock holds.

Thinking of switching to ameriglo i-dots or something similar.
    I have ameriglo idot operator pro (not sure if they make them anymore).

Poi is the dot at 7-10yds and top of the front sight at 25yds

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Ameriglo’s have always hit pretty close poa/poi. I generally run hackathorn or similar sights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Not sure if they meet your standard for poi, but the Heinie Straight 8s on M&P have been excellent in all ways. I had Heinie install them

Feedback Score
    i love triji hd's on all my pistols EXCEPT my m&P, you have to aim for the penis to hit the head. hd's dont mix with the m & p

Feedback Score
    I’m used to Warrens or Dawsons plain Black rear/FO fronts on Glock’s. I thought I’d try the HD XR’s on my 2.0 Compact M&P since everybody likes them so much.The POI is the front dot which is okay but not what I’m used to. It works well on steel like a plate rack, but not so hot for precision on targets or longer shots. I’m probably going to replace them with Warren Carry sights. Hopefully they’ll have the same POA/ POI as they do on a Glock. Heck I might just go back to Glock.