Thread: Holster for HK USP 9mm SD w/light

Feedback Score

Holster for HK USP 9mm SD w/light

Does anyone know where I can get a kydex OWB holster for an HK USP 9mm SD w/light? I had to use a GG&G adapter to attach a Surefire X300U. Anyone know who makes one? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    If you are in GA there is a guy I can point you to who makes them for a reasonable price, but he will need your gun.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    These guys look like they'll do it. They've got the USP with the X300U & GGG combo on the list

https://kt-mech.com/m_df/df_HK_USP_9-40_7010.html

I just bought a LCH for my M9A3 & X300U-A and it came out really good. Per their instructions, they ask you email them a photo of your gun's set-up after you order; I did that with my Beretta and they got back to me that day confirming they'd attach the photo to the order form.

ETA - Also, their prices are very good. You're looking at ~ $57 for a black custom LCH. Most places I was looking were $90+.

ETA2 - The USP SD has a threaded barrel, right? Regardless, per their form they can do that too... just add it to the instructions. (This is probably where having the photo really helps.)

"We can build any of our holsters with clearance for high sights, threaded barrel, and/or a red dot sight at no extra charge. Just add a comment with your holster order."
    Last edited by Talon167; 07-12-20 at 18:48.