Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion triggers

Feedback Score

CZ Scorpion triggers

Spring seems to be here, and time to clang some steel with the 9mm Scorp. I was reminded of how heavy the trigger is (my Colt 9mm has a Geissele...), and wouldn't mind improving it at least a little, if not to SSA levels.
    A quick search showed everything from trigger springs to $125 trigger jobs...a littlelighter and safe/reliable would do it.
    Ideas?
    Thnx in advance,
    Moon

Feedback Score
    Well, a fine lot of help you guys are, after 40 views!
    Okay, we'll go in cheap for a start; the HB spring kit, strictly for the trigger and disconnector, a resounding $12.50 with the shipping. We'll see if that makes a real difference. I already have the drilled out trigger group, so taking it apart shouldn't be a problem.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The springs are the best bang for buck. Otherwise, the CZ Custom for single stage or Scorpitrol for two stage.

Feedback Score
    Way', saw the CZCustom; it seemed a little spendy, but being able to send just the trigger unit is a plus.
    Thnx,
    Moon

Feedback Score
    I would try ANYTHING!the one my buddy has came with the absolute heaviest,grittiest trigger I have ever fired.
    I really like the platform,but honestly the factory trigger turned me off to the point,I wouldn’t consider owning one with out a MAJOR revamp of the trigger system.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmoonclip View Post
    Way', saw the CZCustom; it seemed a little spendy, but being able to send just the trigger unit is a plus.
    Thnx,
    Moon
    The Scorpitrol just drops in. No need to send in anything.

Mine is great with just the springs. It's a little bit of a long take-up still, but I wasn't expecting match level ecstasy either.

Feedback Score
    Mil', mine isn't that bad; it's heavy, with some movement, but it breaks pretty cleanly.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    The Scorpitrol just drops in. No need to send in anything.

Mine is great with just the springs. It's a little bit of a long take-up still, but I wasn't expecting match level ecstasy either.
    I'll have a look at the Scorpitrol, but the springs sound like a fix.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    I did the spring kit, and even with drilling out a weld it was simple.

Best bang for the buck, this is how they should come from the factory. And I’ve not heard of any issues with lighter springs.

No other mods although it’s had close to 1k rounds thru it so it’s broken in.

Feedback Score
    Wanderson, that is perzactly what I was hoping to hear. I don't want to keep 'fixing' the Scorp until it quits working!
    Moon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast