There are is shit being posted today in 2019 that Ive never seen even in the mid 2000's post sunset ban era when ARs started becoming a thing. For example, are you telling me people today, with the wonders of the internet, someone doesnt know where to buy gas rings.

Im happy to answer newbie questions because everyone was a newbie at one point. But if you make a thread asking a question that you didnt even take the effort to put into a Google search before hand, you have no place in making that thread.

Theres a huge difference between "Which gas rings should I buy?" vs "So I looked on the internet and heard about one piece rings, are one piece rings better than regular gas rings, what makes gas rings quality? Is there a specific metal they use?

And then make a follow up post of how "I think my gas rings are too tight?" Did you even shoot the ****ing gun first? Why are we accepting this post quality?

Maybe this person is one of those millennial snow flakes that cant do anything for themselves like figure out how to buy gas rings.