Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GL/SSC Block 2

Feedback Score

GL/SSC Block 2

M203 is a Colt 40mm DD with a 9" LMT barrel. Barrel is a 12.5" Daniel Defense gov profile with a Black River Tactical .0635 insert since the factory port is .073. Muzzle device is a KAC NT4 that will host a taupe NT4 suppressor once it clears. Upper is a Colt Cerro with a stamped C with a PRI gas buster CH and Colt BCG. Lower is a SBR'd 2018 "Property of US Government" marked Colt M4A1 with a CQD mount, Colt H2, B5 gen 1 contract overrun on 4 pos tube, custom polished stock Colt trigger group, 4lb hammer spring from MCarbo, and a shaved A2 grip with some electrical tape for grip. On the rail is a full power PEQ-15, NAVSEA marked rotation WMX200, Insight dual switch, KAC irons with a large knob 2-600m rear. Optic is a gen 2 SU230 marked Elcan 1-4x with a ARMS 2 mount and a 7MOA Docter on top. Waiting for my transferable M16A1 lower to clear to use with this build as well. I'll be putting the VLTOR A5 buffer system with a Geissele SSF on that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Well, that is just cool

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I love how this brand new guy shows up and drops a grenade like this.

Love it

Also, when did full power PEQs come with the safety screws on the side of the housing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I love how this brand new guy shows up and drops a grenade like this.

Love it

Also, when did full power PEQs come with the safety screws on the side of the housing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They always did. LA-5s are the ones with the screws on the top.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Nice!

How does it run?
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Nice!

How does it run?
    Only got it to cycle but not lock back with a carbine buffer and AE M855 so I'll probably take out that Black River Tactical insert but I'd like to try it out with a LMT enhanced BCG and/or VLTOR A5 since it's a pain is the ass getting to the gas block. Ran prefect with the NT4 though as expected with the extra gas. The DD barrel was extremely accurate when I sighted my irons at 25 yards. Will report back after I hit 50 and 100 but the 203 is completely freefloated unlike the RIS II FSP with the launcher (bayonet lug). Shot some mini slugs and it was a blast. I'm using the Docter on top for the shotgun shots.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Nice!

How does it run?
    I probably just got the wrong size. The .070 insert works prefect on my 10.3 with an oversized port. Awesome product.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    That's just filthy.......

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The LMT Enhanced BC sometimes does not play nicely with smaller ported barrels.

Try swapping that out and checking for gas leaks.

Otherwise, the port size may just need to go up a size.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftrinida1 View Post
    Only got it to cycle but not lock back with a carbine buffer and AE M855 so I'll probably take out that Black River Tactical insert but I'd like to try it out with a LMT enhanced BCG and/or VLTOR A5 since it's a pain is the ass getting to the gas block. Ran prefect with the NT4 though as expected with the extra gas. The DD barrel was extremely accurate when I sighted my irons at 25 yards. Will report back after I hit 50 and 100 but the 203 is completely freefloated unlike the RIS II FSP with the launcher (bayonet lug). Shot some mini slugs and it was a blast. I'm using the Docter on top for the shotgun shots.
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    Right now, it's a brand new Colt BCG and it's a little tight. I don't have the LMT yet. I'll try my old parkerized one with a worn in buffer spring and some IMI ammo. Haven't seen any signs of leaks. Interestingly, when I had the heavy Elcan off the gun, it was locking back with the H2. When I put the Elcan on it, wouldn't even cycle with the H2. I was holding the rifle as tight as I could into my shoulder without testing the magazine.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast