Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GL/SSC Block 2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I see you have a 40mm DD. Tell me, how...how much...where...and idls it possible to get WP shells?

I need to know. It's for duck hunting...
    I got the Colt 40mm marked receiver from ArmsUnlimited back when they were in stock for about 1400 and did a regular firearm transfer. I bought the 40mm barrel somewhere else and did a form 1 E-file. I haven't seen any DD shells anywhere. I've only shot shotguns shells through it so far.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I see. If anyone knows a legal way to get WP rounds I need to know.

... for duck hunting

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I see. If anyone knows a legal way to get WP rounds I need to know.

... for duck hunting
    Is it possible to roll your own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Answer The Bell...” J.W.

Feedback Score
    249 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Is it possible to roll your own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not for duck hunting ............
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firarms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    I missed this previously, somehow.

This. This build is the best I’ve ever seen. Came up while I was trying to research the 12.5” GL/SSC via Google. Beautiful.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Feedback Score
    My God!

I have always wanted a m203 on a rifle... but it has to come with a crate of HE 40mm

Looking sweet OP but do us a favor.... post a video once you get that fun switch!
    Zechariah 13:6 (KJV)

And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Feedback Score
    Update: LMT gen 1 FDE and enhanced carrier, tano G33, NAVSEA SU-231A, SSF trigger, VLTOR A5 H2 w/ green Sprinco, NT4QDSS, KAC 300m rear, Tango stubby.

I'll try to get some vids soon. 203 is on my block 1 but it's easy to switch it back and forth.

Just another filthy undesirable civilian "basement dweller"
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftrinida1 View Post
    Update: LMT gen 1 FDE and enhanced carrier, tano G33, NAVSEA SU-231A, SSF trigger, VLTOR A5 H2 w/ green Sprinco, NT4QDSS, KAC 300m rear, Tango stubby.

I'll try to get some vids soon. 203 is on my block 1 but it's easy to switch it back and forth.

Block 1? You scored TWO unicorns? Jelly... trying to decide between looking for a "fake it" rail or just buying the Midwest ASDW upper for my "in-between" when I don't need the compactness of a Mk 18 but want something handier than an M4.
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms

The NRA: Fighting Democratic Party terrorists with military-style assault weapons since 1871. LIFE MEMBER

Not employed or sponsored by any manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Block 1? You scored TWO unicorns? Jelly... trying to decide between looking for a "fake it" rail or just buying the Midwest ASDW upper for my "in-between" when I don't need the compactness of a Mk 18 but want something handier than an M4.
    Here's the block 1, nothing super rare. I really like the 12.5 barrel length. I'd like to maybe put the Elcan back on the glssc one day and see how far I can push it on the long range.

Just another filthy undesirable civilian "basement dweller"
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftrinida1 View Post
    Here's the block 1, nothing super rare. I really like the 12.5 barrel length. I'd like to maybe put the Elcan back on the glssc one day and see how far I can push it on the long range.

That just a regular M4 RAS under there? I'm assuming the thing behind the FSB is a grenade sight of some kind... these little beasts are almost impossible to find tech data and part lists for.
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms

The NRA: Fighting Democratic Party terrorists with military-style assault weapons since 1871. LIFE MEMBER

Not employed or sponsored by any manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast