Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Mysterious Disappearance & Death of Two Dutch Hiker Girls

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    I've become extremely interested in this case, fascinated if you will.

I'll post this video for now and then try to find some additional material to give my take on some of this:

I realize it's a long video, but I've always been interested in missing person cases.

I'll just leave the video here for now and not give what I think happened until some of the replies start coming in.
    An acquaintance of mine writes crime novels. She does a lot of research. She told me after one year of researching human trafficking in the USA that you wouldn't let your daughter go to the mall if you knew what she knows.
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd00000 View Post
    An acquaintance of mine writes crime novels. She does a lot of research. She told me after one year of researching human trafficking in the USA that you wouldn't let your daughter go to the mall if you knew what she knows.
    QFT. As part of her service requirements in college my daughter has decided to work helping girls and women who have escaped from human trafficking. She has attended classes and training and has learned that it is very prevalent in North Georgia and East Tennessee. The I-75 corridor is especially active.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Can you recommend any specific books? I am flabbergasted that Portland is supposed to be a major hub for human trafficking. Everyone seems to know this. Where in the hell are the police? This crap can’t go on without corrupt hot officials I suspect.

My daughters have survived fine being very careful but I wonder how such a widespread operation can be done in this modern age.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I’m interested in knowing more about the link between human trafficking and America’s malls.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    It's almost common sense. With the amount of people who go to malls a perp has his pick of the litter so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I’m interested in knowing more about the link between human trafficking and America’s malls.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you MFers knew what I knew, have seen, and dealt with....you'd want Trump impeached for lack of fixing the border, you'd want a lot of your Oriental/"mexican" 'hole in the wall' restaurants raided and burned to the ground and you'd want I 75 lined with Julios, Ivans, and Thais on crosses left for buzzards to pick their eyeballs and their bones to sunbleach.

Per malls....lol depends on the mall and the nail salon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    Can you recommend any specific books? I am flabbergasted that Portland is supposed to be a major hub for human trafficking. Everyone seems to know this. Where in the hell are the police? This crap can’t go on without corrupt hot officials I suspect.

My daughters have survived fine being very careful but I wonder how such a widespread operation can be done in this modern age.
    Her novels are a 50ish woman that solves mysteries, you still interested?
    https://www.amazon.com/Jana-DeLeon/e...5940228&sr=8-3
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234