Thread: Bodybuilding Revealed Ebook (Free)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Bodybuilding Revealed Ebook (Free)

Here's the spiel if interested:

Over 20K copies sold, a massive tomb covering supplements, training, and nutrition, now FREE. BBR set the standard for such science based information designed to get results people want, and save them $ (by knowing what supplements are worth using, and which are a scam...) and it's now FREE.

Why am i doing this? Why now?

I have decided it’s time to give away my highly popular Bodybuilding Revealed Program that has helped thousands over the years to realize their goals. Why? Well, I don’t have the time to keep updating it, and decided I’d give the last edition away for FREE. What do you get with all of this? You get a MASSIVE free eBook! (check out the video its enormous!) and covers nutrition, supplements, and training.

https://www.bodybuildingrevealed.com/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wow, this is great & very kind of you Will!

I use Tom Venuto’s ‘Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle’ program and when diligent about it ... I can see and feel the results (and effort!), but this will be great to see what you have to offer, as I have always appreciated your contributions here!
    Last edited by Lefty223; 04-12-19 at 14:28.
    Given that 10-shots are a group and 5-shots may be a favorable trend ... know that just one good 3-shot group can make you an instant internet superstar!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Thanks, Will! Very generous of you. I am definitely interested in the nutritional information.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty223 View Post
    Wow, this is great & very kind of you Will!

I use Tom Venuto’s ‘Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle’ program and when diligent about it ... I can see and feel the results (and effort!), but this will be great to see what you have to offer, as I have always appreciated your contributions here!
    Tom's a good guy with some good info. I was listed in his dedication section for those who inspired /educated him (paraphrasing) to write his book(s). I've been the biz a looooooong time...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Tom's a good guy with some good info. I was listed in his dedication section for those who inspired /educated him (paraphrasing) to write his book(s). I've been the biz a looooooong time...
    Found it in BF/FM, says ... “excellent info from a well known industry expert”!

"Unfortunately for the much maligned lipid, fats and oils have been lumped together in the minds of most bodybuilders as having the same properties, with the result of bodybuilders trying to avoid ALL fats and oils for fear of adding body fat and looking like the Pillsbury dough boy. Well, I am here to tell you that fats have gotten a bad rap. There are some good fats and there are some bad fats. The difference between the two is substantial and of great importance.”

Will Brink, author of Priming the Anabolic Environment
    Given that 10-shots are a group and 5-shots may be a favorable trend ... know that just one good 3-shot group can make you an instant internet superstar!