Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Threatens to Dump the Migrants Off in the Sanctuary Cities

Feedback Score

Trump Threatens to Dump the Migrants Off in the Sanctuary Cities

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...each-democrats

The White House is considering transferring immigrants detained at the southern border to Democrat-controlled "sanctuary cities."
    After reports surfaced that the idea was brought up twice and shot down by attorneys from Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE), President Trump tweeted on Friday that his administration is "indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only," adding "The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy – so this should make them very happy!"
    My take: Whether or not he actually does it, he's certainly increasing the "pucker factor" among the lefty loons. I'm afraid I'm working on one of those touted 4-hour erections.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Obama administration did this very thing to Jeff Sessions , Alabama in 2016.
    Turn about is fair play, I say.
    As far as the illegals go, if you don't want to be used as a political pawn, don't come here.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    You’d think they’d be happy to have them in their cities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The response from Dems could lead one to believe immigrants are not welcome there...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    The response from Dems could lead one to believe immigrants are not welcome there...
    Rush Limbaugh played some sound bites. I got interrupted by ranch business so I didn't catch if they all came from the same person or not.

Suffice it to say the butthurt is strong for this one.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I thought that Obama had done the same thing. Dropped off 1000's if illegals in multiple states all over the country. Even after those Governors protested he did it anyways. Karma!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    He should pick 2 maybe 3 cities and do a concentrated dump, but not in California, no need to count them there in the up coming census.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I agree with the President's statement above. The cities have passed laws saying illegal immigrants are welcome within their borders, he is giving them exactly what they asked for.

I remember my Dad making the comment "Be careful what you ask for" to me on more than one occasion...

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Don't just do it, drop them off in front of Congress critters and mayors homes...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast