Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Threatens to Dump the Migrants Off in the Sanctuary Cities

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    The whole deal is a scam...folks are missing the REAL problem. Look, the Narcos control the border & nobody crosses the border without permission or payment. NOBODY!! The family units or / OTM's cross first to tie up BP looking to file asylum BS & all the the thugs slip through...the real problem right now is what we are NOT catching coming across SOTB but it isn't being reported. Everyone is so worried about the new voters, but what about the free flow of thugs we are allowing to slip through. The magnitude of the overall problem isn't being addressed.
    Understood. Both are no-shit real issues; one will occur in the long-game if they have their way (voting), and the other (thuggery) will manifest itself sooner.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    The whole deal is a scam...folks are missing the REAL problem. Look, the Narcos control the border & nobody crosses the border without permission or payment. NOBODY!! The family units or / OTM's cross first to tie up BP looking to file asylum BS & all the the thugs slip through...the real problem right now is what we are NOT catching coming across SOTB but it isn't being reported. Everyone is so worried about the new voters, but what about the free flow of thugs we are allowing to slip through. The magnitude of the overall problem isn't being addressed.
    This, plus all the drugs, gang bangers, narcos. The Cartels have won this battle.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That happened about a mile from me and that's not a poor apartment complex at all. LEO expected to be OK. MS-13 chit bag, not so much:

https://cbs12.com/news/local/heavy-l...-beach-gardens
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    People are over thinking this situation on the release and transporting aliens around the country. All these illegal aliens have been processed and released. Basically they are given walking papers until their hearing/court. They are out on bond/bail. The American people have NO OBLIGATION to take care of them (we eventually will), to feed them, house them. They are on their own. They have to fend for themselves. They came of their own free will. Welcome to the USA and join the friggin rat race.

It's gonna suck for the communities who get this people. Border towns are usually the poorest in the nation. They cannot absorb all these people, it's financially unattainable for all the local NGO's who help.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RioGrandeGreen View Post
    People are over thinking this situation on the release and transporting aliens around the country. All these illegal aliens have been processed and released. Basically they are given walking papers until their hearing/court. They are out on bond/bail. The American people have NO OBLIGATION to take care of them (we eventually will), to feed them, house them. They are on their own. They have to fend for themselves. They came of their own free will. Welcome to the USA and join the friggin rat race.

It's gonna suck for the communities who get this people. Border towns are usually the poorest in the nation. They cannot absorb all these people, it's financially unattainable for all the local NGO's who help.
    You know, I had almost softened on the DACA thing a couple years ago. They were brought here as children through no fault of their own, yada yada. My views have hardened considerably due to this INVASION of broke-dick leeches we didn't ask for and who the libs are determined to ram down our throats in the hopes of attaining future votes. If they wanted division over, and resentment of, these vermin well they've achieved it.

I will adamantly oppose ANY type of DACA feel-good legislation for ANY of these unwanteds, to include their damn kids. I didn't ask for them either and they can go the hell back just like their parents. I don't care if it "isn't any fault of theirs" anymore. The libtards have seen to that, so congratulations. F**k ALL of them.

I can only hope that these ILLEGALS are made to feel VERY unwelcome, even fearful. I hope their vermin offspring are refused admission to public schools. I WANT them to feel the despisement they deserve because of it being forced upon us. This whole idea that we have to accept them is bullshit. Enough pushback and societal persecution of these ILLEGALS will hopefully A) make them want to go back, and B) let the Dems know we won't tolerate it anymore.

I'm WAAYYY past the point of giving a damn about the overused "racist" labels anymore (if you don't agree with welcoming unwanted Third World critters you're a "racist"). I don't give a shit these days, call me that and the expletive-filled diatribe you'll get back will make the Devil himself blush!
    Last edited by ABNAK; 05-18-19 at 19:35.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RioGrandeGreen View Post

Yes, they've been released to rape, rob, murder, panhandle, shit in your yard, cook your dog and eat it, spread disease, and all sorts of other fun stuff.

Good times ahead for sure

Feedback Score
    double tap

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That's good news!!! I expect the push back on that idea was epic. It's also the back yard of POTUS own weekend pad (intentional?), so that may have been part of it too.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There is a morbid part of me that just wants to say undocumented means undocumented meaning ...

hmm....

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast