Thread: Wilson Combat Rob Haught Special 870 (Grey) LNIB - SOLD

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Wilson Combat Rob Haught Special 870 (Grey) LNIB - SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

One Wilson Combat/Scattergun Technologies Rob Haught Special in grey Armor-Tuff. Green fiber optic front sight, black Magpul furniture. Includes original box, paperwork, soft case, VCAS sling, Wilson Combat dog tag, Magpul doodads (for installing the furniture), &c. Bought as a woods gun, but ultimately I'm just not a shotgun guy, so I'll be going to a semi-auto 308 instead. Like new.

AMMUNITION NOT INCLUDED. But the BlueForceGear sling sleeve is.

Wilson Combat website on the Rob Haught Special.

Please note that the Rob Haught modded rear sight has damaged the soft case and, given the construction of the lining, this is pretty inevitable (I tried putting the gun in the other way and it immediately started digging in).

SOLD

Asking $850 shipped to your FFL from mine. (The same shotgun is listed on Wilson's website for $1275 before shipping and transfer fees.) Postal money order preferred. No trades at this time.

SOLD

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 07-08-19 at 12:39. Reason: Sold.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Price drop bump.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Bump.
    - Samuel Adams -