Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: POTUS Candidate Eric Swalwell Wants You in JAIL!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    We get it your Jewish Yoni

Damn, I thought I was hiding it so well.

But the point is that in my community we still have people alive, that lost everything to an evil government.

I subscribe to the Solzihenitsyn thought " In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousandfold in the future. When we neither punish, nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations."

For me not to speak up, for me not to use my community, past and present as an example in both case of how not to do life. In the past Jews for the most part were powerless due to the laws in Europe against them. Today in America, Jews are the same as everyone but a large part of the community have become G-Dless commies.

So I post.

If you don't like it, ignore it. But if I can help inspire just one person to respond to tyranny, I have done a good thing. For Jefferson said "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    in all fairness to Yoni, the Jews are the only people in history ever to be deprived of their native lands, killed with disease and war, be displaced, and have their ancient rituals mocked.

No other people hsve ever suffered thr trail of tears like the Jews. They are God's chosen people

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Firefly: I know a good number of folks who took road trips and purchased crates of mags, even for guns they don’t own yet. I also know a great number of folks who prior to freedom week would grab a handful of mags every time they left the state and I’m positive they will continue to do so even with what they acquired during freedom week.

And, now with the BS ammo law, they’re going to include ammo with those out of state mag purchases. Bootlegging is alive and well here in CA

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567