Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: POTUS Candidate Eric Swalwell Wants You in JAIL!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    That was in Connecticut. Little different mentality up there (obviously not everyone but overall). For some reason I don't see a line like that forming in Tennessee or Georgia, do you?
    New England was the heart of the rebellion 250 years ago and today they are the heart of capitulation.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That was in Connecticut. Little different mentality up there (obviously not everyone but overall). For some reason I don't see a line like that forming in Tennessee or Georgia, do you?
    I don't know how the actual stats ended up shaking out when all was said and done, but there was at one point estimated to have been 85% non-compliance when the Connecticut laws went into effect. So apparently a huge number of CT gun owners were refusing to register or dispose of their guns, defying the ban......in the most useless way possible.
    Because their defiance constitutes hiding their contraband guns in the crawlspace because of the consequences of getting caught with them. They don't dare shoot them, they don't dare bring them out of the house, the guns won't do anything but sit hidden away for years. The guns remain in their possession but through their own actions have been rendered irrelevant. They defied the letter of the law but actually still complied with the spirit of it.
    The Antis don't need to come get our guns if they are able to scare us into locking them away and never touching them.
    I'm not saying what the CT gun owners did is wrong, but that type of "resistance" is pretty useless. It's all a lot of thinking about "someday" when the time will be right you'll go get your AK in the attic, but "someday" never comes.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Well that didn't take long.....

In the first call, to the office of Representative Eric Swalwell, a California Democrat who is running for president, Mr. Kless said that “the day you come after our guns” would be the day “you’ll be dead,” court papers said.
    Now it seems like the guy -should- be able to say that. That's pretty much what the 2A is for. When the .gov tries to oppress you. But evidently not. Especially when you phone it in to Anti 1A and anti 2A "representatives".

He apparently had a few choice words for a couple of the Freshmen as well.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/u...ohn-kless.html

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Well that didn't take long.....

Now it seems like the guy -should- be able to say that. That's pretty much what the 2A is for. When the .gov tries to oppress you. But evidently not. Especially when you phone it in to Anti 1A and anti 2A "representatives".

He apparently had a few choice words for a couple of the Freshmen as well.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/u...ohn-kless.html
    Not a threat at all. From the artical he never said he would kill them ........ could mean act of GOD....
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Not a threat at all. From the artical he never said he would kill them ........ could mean act of GOD....
    Even if you want to interpret what the guy said as a threat to kill the senator....based on the phrasing, the threat of lethal force is indicated to be contingent upon the senator ordering a hypothetical hostile action.
    As far as harassing the Muslim legislators, I say don't do that. Not because I care about the targeted individuals, but because it's bad PR. Be smart.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Even if you want to interpret what the guy said as a threat to kill the senator....based on the phrasing, the threat of lethal force is indicated to be contingent upon the senator ordering a hypothetical hostile action.
    As far as harassing the Muslim legislators, I say don't do that. Not because I care about the targeted individuals, but because it's bad PR. Be smart.
    So he said that he would act in self defence.......

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    So he said that he would act in self defence.......
    I agree.

Why don't I get picked for jury duty in a case like this? (the Swallows-well part)

"NOT GUILTY!".

"But ABNAK, we haven't even heard any testimony yet".

"Don't care.....NOT GUILTY!"

He'll plead out.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 04-20-19 at 10:12.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    I agree.

Why don't I get picked for jury duty in a case like this?

"NOT GUILTY!".

"But ABNAK, we haven't even heard any testimony yet".

"Don't care.....NOT GUILTY!"

He'll plead out.
    LOLOLOLOL....... I literally just LOLed....

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    A pretty nsfw instagram page advertised sending butthole pictures to his insta page via DM. For some reason his dm’s are shut off now hahaha!
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Yeah gun people in America are the hugest cucks. I put that on God, my dead homies, my mama, the gang, and everything.

There are rebel and insurgent forces in the world who could create whole new countries with what the simps over here could buy in a single day by running up a credit card.

And will likewise be the first to rush to comply, “take the high ground”, “set a good example”, “vote ‘better’ next time”, play junior G man by narcking on everyone, play 922r police, etc.

Bruh...BRUH...BRUH I have yet to meet a single ATF agent, customs person, or even mailman who knew the ins and outs of 922r much less cared. I have personally for real with my own two hands taken a sawed off shotgun off a mope that looked like something out of Fallout it was so rusted and wrapped in duct tape and the ATF didn’t care. They just ran it on a state charge which got dropped down to felon in possession and firearm in commission of a felony. NOBODY CARED.

But 99% of “gun people” will trip over themselves to play Judenrat in some bizarre hope they will catch “good boy points”.

The AWB sunset was a FLUKE. The California Mag Dump of 2019 was a weeks worth of liberty by a judge who said “mmmm naw F all that gay shit. 30 rounders for all”. AND PEOPLE STILL WERE TRYING TO COMPLY. You could have took a road trip, paid cash for a crate of mags, and smuggled that shit. Nobody could legally do anything.

These MFing Julios run pubescent ass to sell to pedos, stolen military weapons, and drugs like it was cool ALL DAMN DAY and LAUGH whilst doing so and you rugged patriots hem and haw and neckbeard and pearl clutch every election.

You make me sick. All of you.

When the great civil race war boogaloo happens I will be down with the gang at the local haji shop in my camo Adidas tracksuit with illegal guns, a woodland camo camelback of OJ and vodka, and taking rank with the black dudes with Dracos who smoke crack like it was cigarettes because at least they will turn up while the dudes with 50 ARs call and make an appointment for overworked apathetic police (WHO WILL BE ROOKIES MIND YOU) show up to take you property and laugh at your cuckery. “Man all them guns and turning them over. Whatta chump!”

So honk honk A-holes. Balls in your court and you cannot even dunk. Sad. SAD.

But hey, at least Game of Thrones is on!

Gimme a break!
    Not all of us Fly, but some of us know better than to post criminal intent on a public forum. What i will say is if some jackass politician makes my previously law abiding ass a felon with a stroke of a pen, I just might stop caring about any laws.

Btw- I don't watch Game of Thrones, either.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast