Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS Candidate Eric Swalwell Wants You in JAIL!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    So which is it? Either an armed populace is a threat to the government and should be nuked?

Or

An armed populace is no threat to the government because the latter has nukes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    When nukes are outlawed only outlaws will have nukes

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My goal is to be the first household in my nieghborhood to become a nuclear-armed power.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    My goal is to be the first household in my nieghborhood to become a nuclear-armed power.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    The Dem candidates this go round are so far Left that even Terry McCauliffe is not going to run.

He was all fired up to run and he's a gun grabber too but his competition makes him look conservative. That an he's in VA so his Gov. is "Coonman" Northam and the AG and Lt. Gov are no help. The former admitting to black face and the latter an accused sexual predator. That sort of thing normally appeals to Dems but I think they over cooked it in VA this time.

I honestly can't imagine what our options are going to be in Nov. 2020. I do know one thing. The Dems will want your guns and money as a basis to start from.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    I honestly can't imagine what our options are going to be in Nov. 2020. I do know one thing.
    We're 99% of the way here...

Feedback Score
    Anybody want to bet if this turd should ever become President he will change his tune 10 seconds after his staff inform of what will happen if he tries.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Anybody want to bet if this turd should ever become President he will change his tune 10 seconds after his staff inform of what will happen if he tries.
    Gun owners complaining online en masse and then furtively hiding their guns in their basement, where they will sit, unfired and unused, rusting away while the republic dies?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Gun owners complaining online en masse and then furtively hiding their guns in their basement, where they will sit, unfired and unused, rusting away while the republic dies?
    Basically this like always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah gun people in America are the hugest cucks. I put that on God, my dead homies, my mama, the gang, and everything.

There are rebel and insurgent forces in the world who could create whole new countries with what the simps over here could buy in a single day by running up a credit card.

And will likewise be the first to rush to comply, “take the high ground”, “set a good example”, “vote ‘better’ next time”, play junior G man by narcking on everyone, play 922r police, etc.

Bruh...BRUH...BRUH I have yet to meet a single ATF agent, customs person, or even mailman who knew the ins and outs of 922r much less cared. I have personally for real with my own two hands taken a sawed off shotgun off a mope that looked like something out of Fallout it was so rusted and wrapped in duct tape and the ATF didn’t care. They just ran it on a state charge which got dropped down to felon in possession and firearm in commission of a felony. NOBODY CARED.

But 99% of “gun people” will trip over themselves to play Judenrat in some bizarre hope they will catch “good boy points”.

The AWB sunset was a FLUKE. The California Mag Dump of 2019 was a weeks worth of liberty by a judge who said “mmmm naw F all that gay shit. 30 rounders for all”. AND PEOPLE STILL WERE TRYING TO COMPLY. You could have took a road trip, paid cash for a crate of mags, and smuggled that shit. Nobody could legally do anything.

These MFing Julios run pubescent ass to sell to pedos, stolen military weapons, and drugs like it was cool ALL DAMN DAY and LAUGH whilst doing so and you rugged patriots hem and haw and neckbeard and pearl clutch every election.

You make me sick. All of you.

When the great civil race war boogaloo happens I will be down with the gang at the local haji shop in my camo Adidas tracksuit with illegal guns, a woodland camo camelback of OJ and vodka, and taking rank with the black dudes with Dracos who smoke crack like it was cigarettes because at least they will turn up while the dudes with 50 ARs call and make an appointment for overworked apathetic police (WHO WILL BE ROOKIES MIND YOU) show up to take you property and laugh at your cuckery. “Man all them guns and turning them over. Whatta chump!”

So honk honk A-holes. Balls in your court and you cannot even dunk. Sad. SAD.

But hey, at least Game of Thrones is on!

Gimme a break!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast